Chapter 9

Lucas POV

I was driving to our date Riley was in the car with the blindfold still on her. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said before she got In the car what did she mean by 'I will win this little game just like you get everything I get everything and anybody I want' I thought to myself. soon we arrived at our distinction. I jumped out of the car went over to Riley's side and opened her door. I put my hand out she took it I shut the door behind her.

Riley: where are we

Lucas: look just be quiet and follow the sound of my voice

Riley: fine, and rude

Lucas:(chuckles) sorry Juliet

Riley what if I fall or trip

Lucas: you won't I got you

We started walking with my arms around her waist making sure she didn't fall she still had her blinded on soon we were there.

Lucas: ok here we are (I took off her blindfold)

Riley: Lucas I'm speechless, it's breathtaking

I had a picnic table with Flowers and candles lit up all around the table.

Lucas: this way Juliet (I said and put out my hand)

once again she took it smiling widely

I lead her to the table once she said down I had a yellow flower on the table. I took it and softly put It in her hair. it caused her to blush but I thought it was cute. but I had to focus on the fact that I'm a player I had to stick to the Plan.

No ones POV

They talked, they laughed, they ate strawberries, and cheeseburgers with sprite. Riley really likes Lucas but she knew about his game. she knew she was his next target and she was not gonna be his little toy he could play with and throw away. little did he know Riley was a player herself and she was for sure Gonna teach friar a lesson. they arrived at her house.

Riley: thanks for the date Lucas I had fun

Lucas: no prob Juliet

I was leaning in for a kiss but she stopped me.

Riley: (she puts her finger to his lips) you don't know what you're getting into friar, but mark my words stay away or you'll regret it (walked inside her house)

'Man that girl is a mystery i gotta figure her out' I thought to myself I got in my car and drove off.