Chapter 11

Riley POV

I was woken up by someone shaking me. "Riles wake up". I heard It was maya I sat up on the bed.

Riley: what is it maya (I said yawning and rubbing my eyes)

Maya: the makeover today now wash up and will get started (smiling at her)

Riley: fine, (I go in the bathroom and wash up then walk out to see maya holding up a sexy but cute outfit) what is that (pointing to the outfit)

Maya: your new outfit

Riley:what?

Maya: yes now hush and sit (pulls out a chair pates the seat)

Riley:(sat down)

Maya:(faces Riley) now close your eyes

Riley:(closes her eyes)

Maya: now let me work my magic (plays with her fingers)

(30 minutes later)

Maya: ok open your eyes (hands her a mirror)

Riley:(opens her eyes and gaps at the amazing sight)

Nobody's POV

She's wearing dark sexy red lipstick the lipstick. nail polish. also she's got cat eyed eyelashes. and is wearing a dark eyeshadow.

End of POV

Riley POV

Riley: thanks Maya (hugs her)

Maya:your welcome riles, (smiles) now for step 2

Riley: step 2?

Maya:  yeah new clothes, here put this on (hands her the outfit)

Riley: But- (gets cut off by maya)

Maya: no buts

Riley:(nods and goes into the bathroom with the outfit)

<20 minutes later>

(comes out of the bathroom wearing a gray crop top with the words sweet rebel on it a leather jacket to go over the crop top gray pants with black paint splattered on them hoop earrings and black leather boots with a little heel)

Riley: I feel silly

Maya: you look hot

Riley: aww thanks maya (smiles)

Maya: now cone on we're gonna be late to school

Riley: whoa I am not going to school like this

Maya: oh yes you are

She drags me out the door soon we get on the subway. and when we do everyone stares at me. I tighten my grip on the pole from being uncomfortable. soon I feel someone smack my butt which causes me to yelp in fear. I turn around to see who did that and I'm shocked to see.

Riley: Lucas!

Lucas: Riley!