Chapter 4 | | trust me i know the story

Lucas p.o.v

Man Riley is so beautiful she is the only girl I've hit on that that I actually can't get and I actually like her. she's just so sweet, so funny, so, unique her, brown eyes and hair. and don't get me started on that smile that smile, stop it you're a player remember you can't fall for her I told myself.

End of POV

Riley p.o.v

We were at the dinner table eating when all of a sudden I felt someone start playing footsie with me under the table. I turned my head to Lucas I mouthed "stop it" then he stopped. I went back to eating when my phone beeped. I hid it under the table and looked at the text it was from Lucas. it read: hey beautiful you look cute even from over here. I slightly blushed.

~Text conversation~

Riley: stop flirting with me before my dad notices.

Lucas: ok but I have something to ask you.

Riley: whatever it is no.

Lucas: will you just hear me out.

Riley: fine shoot.

Lucas: I will not flirt with you anymore if you go on one date with me then if you still don't like me I'll leave you alone what do you say?

I looked up from my phone and looked over at Lucas and mouthed. "ok"

End of POV

Lucas p.o.v

yes she yes, will she said ok but still. I couldn't be happier. ok I do admit I like her a little bit but I can't be in love with her I don't do love. now I gotta come up with something really special for mine and Riley's date, I got it.

(A/N: I'm not gonna tell you until 2 more chapters)

<<page break>>

We were watching a horror movie maya picked it out and I think I know why whenever a scary scene came up Riley would bury her head in the crock of my neck witch was every few moments. and every time she did it it sent shivers up my spine but I ignored it. maya glanced at us once in a while with a smirk on her face. a scary scene came up and Riley slightly screamed and once again hid her face in the crock of my neck. I slightly chuckled.

Riley: what are you laughing at?

Lucas: your cuteness

Riley: (blushes) you will never stop will you

Lucas: nope (slightly laughs)

Riley: (whispers because of maya) so where are we going for our date?

Lucas: (also whispers) I'm not telling you it's a surprise (smirks)

Riley:Aww come on give me a hint

Lucas:nope

Riley:meanie I hate you (pouting)

Lucas:come on babe you know you love me

Riley: nope not in a million years (giggles)

Lucas:ouch babe that hurt (pretending to be hurt)

Riley:to bad

Lucas:now who's the meanie

Riley:(sticks her tongue at him playfully)

Lucas:Your to cute (hugs her close to his chest)

Riley:(Blushes) (leans back into he's chest and snuggles up to him)

Riley/Lucas (fall asleep snuggling)

Maya p.o.v

I watched Riley and Lucas sleep they are to cute I'm definitely a rucas shipper. I was about to go to sleep when I saw mr. Matthews gesture for me to come over where he was at. I got up and tiptoed around rucas I walked up to mr. Matthews.

Maya: yes what is it mr. Matthews?

Cory: first you can call me Cory if you'd like and second keep an eye on (he gestured towards Riley and Lucas)

Maya: ok but, you have nothing to worry about they hate each other

Cory: trust me I know the story

Maya: ok I'll keep an eye on them good night mr, I mean Cory (smiles slightly)

Cory: good night maya (smiles and walks away)