Chapter 8

A/N THE OUTFIT ON TOP IS THE ONE RILEY IS WEARING FOR THEIR DATE (:

Riley POV

When maya said that I was gonna jump out the window.

Riley:um, (I turned to maya) what are you talking about (I said my voice a little shaky)

Maya: oh come on, it's so obvious, and I can smell love and you guys stunk of it

Riley: (I walked over yo my bed seat on it maya did the same) (I sighed) Is it really that obvious

Mata: (rolls her eyes playfully at her best friend) please your one step closer to writing mrs. Lucas friar on your sneakers

Riley:(I slap myself on my forehead) oh brother, (I say sarcastically) look maya, (I say turning to face her) please don't tell anyone, especially my dad he'll freak if he found out

Maya:don't worry riles, (She says giving her a reassuring smile) my lips are sealed (She says pretending to zip her lips and throwing away the key)

Riley: thanks peaches (that's my nickname for her)

Maya:your welcome riles

\Maya Riley\ hugged

Riley: well now that you know you wanna help me get ready for our date?

Maya:sure, how about this

I looked at be outfit. it was a short baby blue dress. it had the same color jacket to go over the dress and a cute little hand bag to match and a poke a dot skirt.

*A/N basically the outfit is the same as in the picture on top*

Riley: oh my gosh it's the cutest, (I said excitedly) thanks maya

Riley/maya hug.

We let go of our hug.

Maya: No prob riles

I looked over at the clock it read 6:56.

Riley: Well we have 4 minutes to spare what do you wanna do

Maya: (smirks at her) how about we talk about how you went from I hate you friar to i love you friar (She asks raising an eyebrow)

Riley: Waho, waho, waho. (I Said throwing my hands up) who said I loved friar (I asked crossing my arms over my chest)

Maya: (groans annoyed) Riley, Riley, Riley (She says putting her hand on her Riley's shoulders)

Riley:what, what, what (I said annoyed)

Maya: just after the date I'll come talk to after and will see how your feelings are then (She said and climbed out the window)

'what did she mean by will see how your feelings are after the date?' I thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a Tap on my window. I turned my head and saw Lucas. my heart started pounding hard. I walked over, opened the window, and let him in. he climbed in my room. and when he saw me he looked at me like as if he was studying me. he looked me up and down which only made me more nervous then I already was. finally he met my eyes and he smiled at me.

Lucas: you look beautiful princess( he Says and smiled at her witch caused her to blush but he thought it was adorable)

Riley:Thanks, so where are you taking me (I said smiling)

Lucas:I'm not telling you but, (pulls a blindfold from behind his back) you'll have to wear this (he said handing it to her)

Riley:Why (I give him a confused look)

Lucas: just do it princess I promise nothing will happen

Riley: fine (I say about to put it on but Lucas stops)

Lucas:wait don't put it on until we get in the car.

Riley: (I shrugged) ok. wait, how are we gonna get to your car if we go out the front door my dad might see us.

Lucas: easy, we go out the window (He said gesturing his hand to the window)

Riley: ugh fine (I said and started climbing out the window)

Lucas POV

I did the same I started climbing down the tree I made it down to the ground but princess was still at the top of the tree holding on tight to one of the breaches with a scared look on her face

Lucas:come on princess come down

Riley: I can't (She says with fear in her voice)

Lucas:come on princess I'll catch you (I said holding out my Arms ready to catch her)

Riley:you swear you won't miss (she said mad and scared)

Lucas:princess I promise just let go trust me

Riley:ok (gulps) (shuts her eyes tight and lets go of the breach She was holding on to) AHHH! (She screamed. She closed her eyes ready to hit the ground but nothing)

Just like I said I caught her and for some reason once I had her in my Arms. I never wanted to let her go. my heart was pounding out of my Chest I got butterflies. but I can't fall for her every girl I've dated I date them for a few days and then break up with them. but then again Riley isn't like any other girl. she still had her eyes closed. she opened her eyes when she realized she wasn't on the ground she looked into my eyes and I just had the urge to kiss her pink lips and keep her safe forever. her eyes were sparkling from the reflection of the moonlight witch made her look more amazing. I stood there with her still in my arms and she didn't something I wasn't expecting she snuggled into my chest and pit her hand in the crock of my neck. then she did something even more surprising she leaned towards me and kissed my cheek. ok now I had so much butterflies I felt like I was going to throw up. she learned her head towards my ear and whispered.

Riley:thanks for catching me (She says in a soft whisper)

Lucas: No P-problem (I stuttered)

She jumped down from my arms and started walking towards my car. I wanted to move but I couldn't it was like my body was frozen she turned around.

Riley:you coming Romeo (giggles)

'Oh great another turn on' I thought to myself Somehow I got my body to unfreeze and started walking

Lucas:coming Juliet (I called out to her)

When we reached the car she was about to get in but I opened it for her.

Lucas:there you go Juliet (I said holding the door open for her)

Riley:thanks Romeo (Giggles)

(She was about to get in but then She got an idea. She turned around and faced him their faces were a inches apart.)

Riley: just so you know, I will win this little game, just like you get everything, I get everything and anybody I want. (She says to him and got in the car. She turned her head to him and he has a shocked expression on his face) (smirks to herself)

'Oh boy this is gonna be a long night' I think to myself