Memento Mori Part.2

(A/n):(good song.)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n):"Black Flash!"

you duck under one of the curses roots and punch it straight in the chest as a black and red energy spreads from your fist. The curse is sent flying as Yuji starts running towards you and jumps at you readying to do a mid air kick. Right before his foot makes contact with you, you a hear a clapping noise and swap places with the curse who you'd sent flying ending up farther down in the river a few inches above the ground causung you to fall on your ass.

(Y/n):"geez Todo, can you chill with that?"

you stand up as Yuji's kick connects with curse sending it towards a nearby tree.

Todo:"you're doing great brother!"

(Y/n):'alright, just ignore the question.'

You look back towards the curse. it's momentum is suddenly stopped as a hand comes out from the shadows of the trees grabbing the curse by the head.

Takeru:"dang Hanami, they really fucked you up!"

The red hat wearing man walks out from the shadows still holding the curse in his hand by its head.

Takeru:"let's see here. We have my brother, Sukuna's vessel, and some random shirtless guy."

He drops the curse in the floor.

Takeru:"alright, stand up you get the shirtless guy, I've got my brother and Sukuna."

Hanami:"ysae taht eb annog ton s'ti."

(Y/n):'what the- is that thing talking backwards?'

Takeru:"what're you talking about, this'll be as easy as pie."

He cracks his knuckles as the curse looks at him seemingly annoyed.

(Y/n):'can curses get annoyed?'

Hanami:"lessev eht llik t'nod."

Takeru:"yeah yeah I know."

He cracks his neck and looks at you and Yuji.

Takeru:"now then the three of us have got a score to settle!"

He charges at you and tries to punch you just for his fist to hit Todo who completely absorbs the hit. Takeru looks up confused.

Takeru:"how the-?"

Todo:"hm, it seems I can't use my technique on you."

Takeru:"what the hell-"

He's cut off as Todo claps and swaps places with Yuji who swiftly punches Takeru in the face sending him staggering backwards.

Yuji:"(Y/n), you get the curse we've got this guy!"

(Y/n):"got it!"

You look over at Todo and see him smiling and crying.

Todo:"my two brothers, already synergizing based off if their weaknesses. I'm so proud."

Yuji and (Y/n):'weirdo.'

Hanami:"ihsoyR (n/Y)."

You look to the curse as it removes the bandage in its arm revealing a wooden arm with a flower on it.

(Y/n):"why the hell do people keep calling me that?"

The curse lowers itself into a fighting stance.

Hanami:"yrots gnol a s'it."