New friends!

(A/n):(I'M BACK!!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a few weeks since Gojo found you in the alley, you'd been staying at a hotel with your cat (who's name is patches by the way). It was quite the change going from living on the street with nothing but a cat to living in a hotel room with a bed but it was a welcome one, you much rather preferred the comfy mattress of your bed to the hard concrete floor of the alley or the soggy flattened boxes you slept on. It was fun being able to finally take a shower and have a proper meal after... six years?

You sat on your bed looking at the ceiling as patches layed on your chest with her new collar around her neck, you heard a ping from the phone Gojo had given you. You picked up patches moving her next to you as you picked up the phone and saw a text from Gojo.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gojo:hey you awake

(Y/n):yeah

Gojo:get your stuff packed yet?

(Y/n):yep

Gojo:k put on those clothes I gave you and come and meet me in the lobby in 5 ________________________________________________________________________________

You get up from the bed grabbing a set of clothes that had been sitting on your nightstand, you inspect the clothes and see a long sleeved black button up with yellow buttons and a (F/c) hood, as well as a pair of baggy black pants. You put the clothes on and grab Patches off the bed putting her in her carrier picking it and your single bag up as you walked out the door of the hotel room and mad your way towards the elevator.

You walk out of the elevator and into the lobby as you see Gojo walk in through the front door.

Gojo:"hey (Y/n)!"

He says waving and smiling as he walks over.

Gojo:"looking good"

He says chuckling.

(Y/n):"so why do I have to wear this"

You say referring to the clothes he made you wear.

Gojo:"because it's the school uniform"

He says as he pats you on the back.

Gojo:"now lets get going don't want to leave everyone waiting"

You roll your eyes as you walk with Gojo out of the Hotel and start heading towards your destination.

Eventually you see what looks like an abandoned hospital with three people who look around your age standing outside of it wearing clothes similar to yourI'll

(Y/n):'so he wasn't lying'

You think to yourself as you approach the three. They look over at you as you get a better look at them you see a boy with salmon pink hair wearing a shirt just like yours except his hood is red and sitting on top of a trash can, you see another boy with black hair and a shirt with a collar instead of a hood like yours, then you see a girl with orange hair wearing a skirt and crop top version of the shirt you were all wearing holding a hammer. The three of them look at you and Gojo for a second until eventually the brown haired girl talks.

???:"who's that?"

She say pointing at you with a hammer.

???:"and why does he look like he just crawled out of the streets"

You feel a little hurt when she says this as you had tried your best to look somewhat presentable.

Gojo:"This is your new classmate, and the reason he looks like he just crawled out of the streets is because he did!"