New school, New life! Part.2

(A/n):(That's right it's me again I hope you enjoy. Also I put this song here because I feel like it fits the relationship and sorta what Nobara's going through. It's also just a good song.)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov:

You're pulled through the door of the sushi place by Nobara as you struggle to hold onto the bag you'd saved from falling earlier.

Nobara:"table for four please."

Employee:"alright follow me this way"

The employee begins to show you to a table as Nobara lets go of you following him with you following her. You sit down across from her.

Employee:"here are the menus and ill be back soon to take your orders"

Nobara:"thank you"

The employee nods his head and walks off leaving you alone with Nobara.

(Y/n):"um here's your bag"

You say handing here the bag you'd saved from falling.

Nobara:"oh thank you"

She says smiling at you.

(Y/n):"no problem"

You say smiling back. The two of you sit in silence for a few moments until its broken by Nobara.

Nobara:"so that cat of yours-"

(Y/n):"patches"

You say unintentionally interrupting her.

Nobara:"I- how'd that happen"

(Y/n):"Well if I remember correctly It had been around a year that I'd been living on the streets. I was rummaging through a trash can trying to find something to eat-"

Nobara gags a little when you say that.

(Y/n):"and then I heard this weird noise coming from further down the alley, so I walked over to it and saw a baby cat."

Nobara:"and then what?"

(Y/n):"well I tried to pet it which it responded to by scratching me."

Nobara:"so you took it in after it scratched you?"

She says a little confused.

(Y/n):"well I saw that she looked pretty frail and scared and realized she only attacked me cause she was afraid so I gave it some of the food scraps I'd found, and well the rest is history"

Nobara:"hm?"

She says looking at you seemingly contemplating something.

(Y/n):"what?"

You say chuckling a little.

Nobara:"nothing its just- I wouldn't of taken you as that type of person"

(Y/n):"what the type of person to help a dying cat?"

Nobara:"I- that's not what I meant"

(Y/n):"well then what did you mean?"

You say confused.

Yuji:"I see you saved seats for us."

He says interupting the conversation as he sits down next to you setting down the bags he was holding.

Nobara:"hey you don't get to just waltz in here and casually sit down like nothing happened"

Yuji:"why? That's what (Y/n) did isn't it?"