First day back

(A/n):(yep back to the more slice of lifey chapters. Oh yeah and Junpei's here)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov:

You and Junpei had just been let out to the hospital and were now making your way towards the school.

Junpei:"so uh what're they like?"

(Y/n):"huh?"

Junpei:"the people at the school."

(Y/n):"uh... well there's Maki who's super strong, there's Inumaki who uses cursed speech and can only speak in rice ball ingredients, there's panda who's a cursed corpse that looks like a panda, there's Fushiguro he doesn't really like talking much but he's pretty cool, and then there's No-"

You're cut off as you feel a sudden squeeze around your chest and see Nobara hugging you.

(Y/n):"bara."

You say finishing your sentence. Nobara pulls away from you and begins shaking you by the shoulders.

Nobara:"why the hell didn't you tell me you were in the hospital!? And what's with those glasses huh did you go blind!?"

She keeps shaking you.

Junpei:"um hi."

Junpei awkwardly greets Nobara saving you from being shaken any longer.

Nobara:"and whose this?"

Junpei:"I'm Junpei."

Nobara looks at you.

(Y/n):"remember when I told you about me having dinner with a murder suspect?"

Nobara:"and what the hell is he doing here!?"

Junpei:"I-I'm a sorcerer."

He says meekly. Nobara glares at him for a second before walking over to him and holding her hand out to him.

Nobara:"Nobara Kugisaki."

Junpei:"Y-Yoshino Junpei."

He nervously grabs he PR hand and shakes it.

???:"great now you've already met Nobara that leaves four more."

You gag and grab at your nose as all three of you turn around and see Gojo.

(Y/n):"oh my god you stink!"

Gojo lifts his arm an deniers his arm pit before looking at you confused.

Gojo:"no I don't."

Nobara:"yeah what're you talking about?"

(Y/n):"am I the only one who smells that? It smells like *gag* a rotting corpse mixed with shit."

Gojo:"oh I see what's happening."

Gojo walks over to you and slaps what looks like a white piece of tape on your nose.

Gojo:"better?"

You sniff the air a few times

(Y/n):"yeah. What is this?"

Gojo:"a seal it'll help with that nose of yours."

Nobara and Junpei: "what's wrong with his nose?"

Gojo:"It's a long story, anyways Junpei you're coming with me."

Junpei: "w-what why!?"

Gojo:"to get your sorcerers license of course."

He walks over to Junpei and puts his hand on his shoulder before both of them disappear. You rub the part of your nose where Gojo had put the seal on.