Let the Games Begin

(A/n):(hello!!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Gojo:"T-minus one minute till we begin!"

Gojo's voice announces from the speakers hanging from a nearby tree.

Gojo:"And now, a word of well-appreciated encouragment from Ms.Iori Utahime."

(Y/n):'I almost feel bad for her with how much he tortures her.'

Utahime:"huh!? U-uh... um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but um... let's help each other out... whenever we can... or something..."

Gojo:"times up!"

Utahime:"Gojo you little-!"

Junpei:"those two are gonna kill each other."

(Y/n):"probably."

Gojo:"now, let the sister school exchange event... begin!"

The speaker cuts out as all of you begin running.

Yuji:"where do you think the boss curse is!?"

(Y/n):"It's in the center, but it's already moving."

Maki:"at the designated times we'll split into Megumi, Panda, and (Y/n) squads for scouting. The rest is up to you, Yuji."

You run take your glasses off and run to the front of the group folloeing the traces of the "boss curse" as the others folow behind. As you continue running you sense a small spider curse which drops doen trying to block your path.

Panda:"it's small fry."

You stop running as you see a set of foot prints heading towards you.

(Y/n):"wait!"

Just as you stop a sudden gust of wind hits as a large shirtless man appears, excorsising the curse.

Todo:"great! The gangs all here! Come at me all at once!"

Yuji runs at him and knees him in the face.

Maki:"Scatter!"

On cue you all run in seperate ways splitting into groups. You run along side Junpei who youd been grouped up with and put your glasses back on.

(Y/n):"we've got trouble."

Junpei:"w-what!?"

(Y/n):"there's someone sbove us and I can see the foot prints of four more."

You pull you scissors out of their pouch and Junpei summons moon dreg as you stop running and stand back to back.

Junpei:"a-are they coming at us."

(Y/n):"can't tel-"

Your cut off as a bullet grazes pass your face leaving a cut on your cheek.

Junpei:"I think that's a yes!"

(Y/n):"barrier!"

As you yell your scissors become filled with cursed energy as they start spining rappidly around you and Junpei. Whoever's shooting tries to take a few more shots but each one is blocked by your scissors. You hear the loud sound of clanking metal and look to see a robot. He poinys the palm of his hand toward you and it begins to open up as cursed energy begins to swell near it.

(Y/n):"Junpei run!"

You stop push junpei out of the way as you recall your scissors to your hands. You use your technique on your shirt and pull yourself out of the way as the robot fires a laser beam.