Intro / prolouge

(A/n):(Some things you'll need to know just in case you don't already know)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n):your first name

(L/n):your last name

(E/c):your eye color

(H/c):your hair color

(F/c):your favorite color

(A/n):(this is me I'll say some stuff sometimes)

Name:"Hi"=talking

Name:'Hi'=thinking

Name:"Hi"=whispering

Name:"HI"=using cursed technique

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age:16

Appearance: messy (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes with huge bags underneath them, short, skinny, malnourished.

Cursed technique: Telekinesis- you pour cursed energy into and object and then you can move it around with your mind. This also works on people and cursed spirits but uses more cursed energy because you have to overpower the person/cursed spirits cursed energy with your own for it to work, you also can only move one object at a time.

________________________________________________________________________________

You lay there in an empty alleyway trying to fall asleep as you hear the winds blow past you and the rain falls heavily onto you.

You'd been living like this for the past 6 years after an unexpected accident took your parents away from you. You'd gotten used to it at this point the loud noises of the cars on the street, the noises of drunken idiots walking by yelling in slurred speech, the coldness of the night and rainfall, the disgusting left overs of other peoples meals you'd scavenge for from the bins of restaurants, the feeling of the hard concrete floor which you slept on, the ragged clothes you wore which barely held onto you, and the people who'd come and go through the alley walking as fast as they could to get away from you. It wasn't a good life but it was better than being dead, or at least you supposed it was.

You stared blankly into the cardboard box across from you where a white cat with patches of brown fur across its body laid asleep safe from the rain. As for you, you where laying on your side on your makeshift bed made of flattened cardboard boxes that where now soggy and wet from the rain. You rolled over looking up at the sky which was filled with dark clouds as the rain continued to beat down on you, you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep when all of a sudden you heard a loud noise coming from further down the alley causing you to jump. You sat up slightly looking down the alley unable to make anythingnout in the dark abyss, you got to your feet braving yourself as you sensed whatever it was that made the noise waking towards you. A blue flame like substance covers a nearby rusted metal pipe as you ready your self and prepare for the oncoming threat. Glowing footprints made there way towards you as you thought to yourself.

(Y/n):'another one.'

You'd always been able to see these things even if you didn't fully understand what they where. You'd see traces of them all the time footprints, pieces of hair, streaks of blood, and their smell, that awful stench. No one else could sense it but you could.

You stood there in anticipation as the footsteps gets closer and closer and closer until...

It stops and you stand there waiting for something to happen, and something does happen as a strange creature lunges at you from the shadows you stand there as the pipe rushes past your head stabbing the creature as purple blood gushes from the wound and eventually the creature falls to floor and erupts into ash. You stand there breathing heavily as you feel a hand hand on your shoulder quickly re imbuing the now purple blood covered pipe with the same blue energy, turning around and sending it flying towards whatever was behind you.