New Enemies

(A/n):(Todo is my 2nd favorite character and I finally get to write for him.)

________________________________________________________________________________

The entire school is gathered on the outer edge of It's gates as they wait for the Kyoto kids to arrive. 

Nobara:"why are you guys all empty handed? We're going to Kyoto for the exchange event, aren't we?"

Panda:"the Kyoto kids are coming here."

Nobara:"what!? I packed all this for nothing!?"

(Y/n):"I told you and you didn't believe me so-"

Nobara:"oh shut up!"

Panda:"It's held at the school that's wins."

Nobara:"well th why'd you block heads have to win!?"

She says grabbing land by a tuft of fur.

Maki:"we weren't even in it last year, only Yuta got to go to even out the numbers. It was an astounding win from what I heard."

Nobara:"curse you Okkotsu Yuta! Even if I've never met you!"

(Y/n):"yeah, maybe you shouldn't curse someone you've never met."

Junpei:"I think they're here."

Junpei says nervously pointing at the stairs as a group of students walk up the stairs. You see a large man with a man bun, a small girl with blonde hair and a broom, a man with long braided hair, a girl with green hair who looks similar to Maki, a girl wearing a suit with long blue hair, and a...

Junpei and (Y/n):"a Robot!?"

Maki 2(Mai):"Oh my, Its everyone form Tokyo together. Is this the welcome party? How disgusting."

You lean over to Nobara.

(Y/n):"is that-?"

Nobara:"Maki's sister, yup."

(Y/n):"and she was the one who-?"

Nobara:"tried to kill me, yep."

Nobara glares at the girl.

Big guy (Todo!):"where's Okkotsu?"

Nobara:"shut it. Hurry up and hand over the souvenirs."

Broom girl:"what's up with her? She's scary."

(Y/n):"she gets like that when she's hungry."

That comment gets you an elbow in the side from Nobara.

Maki 2:"it seems you've gotten some new kids since we last came here."

She says looking at you and Junpei, she takes an extra long look at you.

Robot:"The numbers are unfair, however a majority of their team is first years so I guess we can call it even."

(Y/n) and Junpei:'Oh my god It talks!?'

Small man:"Age is irrelevant when it comes to Jujutsu sorcerers."

He looks at you... or you think, it's hard to tell.

Small man:"especially with Fushiguro, he's a Zen'in after all. I'd say he's more reliable than the head of the clan."

Maki2:"tch."

Small man:"got something to say?"

Maki2:"nope."

Blue haired girl:"h-hey now please calm down you two."