Aria

( flash back Dream )

My heart was racing and I could control my breathing, I was starring at the pregnancy test as I saw the positive sign.
Would he want this baby, he has talked about having kids he always said he would want to name his daughter Santina , I mean he has already said he loves me that he after three months he moved me in his family home he also told me I am it for him, but this is bigger it's a baby.
Maybe I should ask Lexi she is my best friend and she also basically grew up with him she moved there with her Aunt when she was 12 so she would know.
I sent her a quick text and went back to my panicking it has been together for less then a year.
He was my first everything, but I should've been better. I should've got him to use a condom. I should've got on the pill.
One thing I know is that no matter what I would not get rid of my baby.
A sudden knock on the door snapped me out of it.

Lexi -( I swear I hate pretending I care about her, she was okay at first but when I took her home she got Leo's attention immediately something I never got at least not in that way and my Aunt Carolin said he would be married to me , I just need to find the moment to strike.
Before the door opened I put on my fakest smile)
Hey Aria what's going on you okay ?
What has you so panicked?

Aria - I'm Pregnant and I don't know how to tell Leo, we have talked about it but ( cutoff )

Lexi - ( she what? , no no I won't let this happen, this is it the perfect moment I will send her away and I know the perfect to say? )
No ...no .... Aria look , I....I wasn't supposed to say anything to you, no one was supposed to say we were leaving it up to Leo to decide when he would tell you.
But you're my best friend and I care so much about you so I am telling you.
The whole entire family is in the mafia by which I mean Leo is to take his father's place as done on the Italian ,American mafia but what is worse is that he will kill you right after you give him an Heir just like his father did and his grandfather his hole family does that, why do you think there are no pictures of a mothers as they grew older.
If you are going to go through with this pregnancy you need to run I will help find a place and everything, you can use the money you still have to open a bakery, just like you always wanted to.
I will take care of everything you will need to leave early tomorrow morning because believe me there are so many eyes and ears all around he will find out.
He will act like he cares then once the baby is out so are you... completely out?.

Aria- ( what...no ...no ....not my Leo he wouldn't do that would he but why would Lexi Lie she never lied to me, I love him but I can't take this chance) okay.....Okay I will pack thank you ....

Aria's pov - After Lexi left I only took a bit of clothes well the only ones I brought , I didn't want to take anything he brought me.
I love Leo with all my heart..., but I am also scared now after what Lexi told me.
I don't think I could handle seeing that other side of him.
His Mafia his a killer , a murder a cold blooded monster , but still I can not bring myself to hate him, my love for him is much greater which is why this will be hard to leave him but I have to do it for my unborn child and myself , I want to leave I want to watch my child grow up.
Maybe when my baby older I will tell him.
He wouldn't hurt me when our child is old enough to understand right.
I rubbed my belly telling my baby that I will make sure he or she okay but promised them I wouldn't take there dad away from them forever.

( end of flash back )

Aria pov- I shot out of bed breathing hard. It's been almost 10 years and I still have that dream every night and every night I have regretted my decision.
I look at my twins and feel guilt yes I had twins a boy and girl there names are Santiago and Santina.
When they ask I always tell them that when the time is right they will meet their dad but just know he loves you.
I was going to tell Leo when the twins three years old when Lexi told me wasn't a good time.
He has a girlfriend +2 mistresses , I feel my stomach drop when she told me and my heart shattered completely.
That information alone kept telling him I did not want my children around, especially my son.
I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth as I hurt my kids, calling me from the kitchen.
I was going to do it a few more time but Lexi always told me something to change my mind despite my eyes. Well my Santina , Santiago is a lot like Leo.
Knowing that one day I would tell him, I know my son will be the next air as much as I hate to think about that so I made sure I prepared him for it or when that day comes.
That day is soon on the twins 10 birthday, Lexi as always try to sway my decision but I am adamant that he needs to know feel extremely guilty from keeping them for 10 years. No matter if he turned into such a manwhore.
That is when things started to change, and I started to feel weird and got incredibly sick.