𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗬

BOOK: battle cry

BOOK: battle cry

MOVIE / SHOW: the last kingdom (2015-2022)

PAIRING: x reader (still figuring this out)

SUMMARY:

i haven't watched the last kingdom in a while, so i kinda forget what happens but pretty much, reader was found by uhtred during his travels, weak and starving and her family had been killed. so uhtred took her in and has raised her ever since, raised her to become the warrior she is now...

okayyy so for the love interest, i had got this book idea down while i was watching the last season with my mom and originally, it was supposed to be an aethelstan x reader... until i watched the movie and people who have seen it, you know his interest is towards men...

sooo that's why i was trying to figure out the love interest bit...
i thought keeping it as an x reader where reader has feelings for aethelstan and maybe growing up, aethelstan has always had feelings for her too but hers came later since he's liked her since he was a kid until he got with ingilmundr...

and you know how if someone has been in love or loved someone for a long that and those feelings haven't gone away, even though you know you're in love with someone else? kinda like you've gotten over them but know you'll always love that person? i was thinking that with aethelstan when it comes to the reader...

like he realizes how he feels and who he prefers, yet he knows he'll still love reader. and when reader finds out, he's profusely apologizing but she's not angry or upset like she expects. she assures him that she'll always love him and accept him for who he is, in like a friendly manner you know?

orrr i just make it an oc x reader and forget all about that...
orr better yet, i read that the movie takes place eight years (i think) after, so what if it's an x reader at first since i'm planning on starting this at the fourth season where aethelstan and them are children and the oc shows up in the film?
you know like reader got over her feelings for aethelstan and fell in love with the oc? or maybe i'll have the oc show up in the fifth season since the movie doesn't do much for some stuff and it'll show reader and oc's relationship grow you know?

i'm kinda liking this idea to be honest...
now i just gotta figure out a face claim for the oc... i was thinking either jacaerys velaryon from house of the dragon or alexander ludwig from vikings since the character gifs and that would fit quite well with this... and he's hot...