𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟

BOOK: game of survival

MOVIE / SHOW: house of the dragon (2022-)

PAIRING: x reader (will start at season 1 and will be a cregan stark x reader when the second season is released)

there are no gifs or pictures of the actor as cregan stark yet...
have thought of just using arnas fedaravicius since he's the fancast for cregan stark

SUMMARY:

Princess Y/n Targaryen was known as the survivor.

Everyone in the realm heard about the princess who survived while her mother and twin brother didn't. When Queen Aemma Targaryen was with child, many were hoping that it would be a son that would inherit the Iron Throne when his father was gone.

And when she was having struggles when in labor, the king was so desperate he had them cut her open. And while there was a son, there was also a daughter. Unfortunately for King Viserys, he would lose his wife and his son within a day.

For a while, Princess Rhaenyra didn't want anything to do with her little sister, convinced in her mind that she was the reason her mother was dead and not here, leaving the situation of her father marrying her best friend. But eventually, when she realized how alone they both were, her feelings began to change.

And years later, as they're both growing older, the older sister would become like a mother to the younger one. And they would be by each other's side through the war.