𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘

BOOK: eyes don't lie

MOVIE / SHOW: house of the dragon (2022-)

PAIRING: male! rhaenyra targaryen x reader

FANCAST:

i don't have a fancast for male rhaenyra right now for young and older rhaenyra...

SUMMARY:

Lady Y/n Cole is known to be a member of House Cole. Everyone knew her family to be Dornish. When her older brother, Criston, competes in the tournament, she didn't expect she'd ever meet or actually speak to the prince of Kings Landing.

But after her brother is named Kingsguard by him, she's finds herself coming to Kings Landing to live with her brother after he spoke about it to the others. Everyone knew how the knight practically raised his little sister.

And over the few years, she unexpectedly grows close with the king's eldest son.

Prince Rhaegar Targaryen knew not a lot of people wanted him as the heir to the Iron Throne, even if he was a man. He knew many people thought he wasn't responsible enough to be the next king after his father, especially his father's hand and best friend's father.

When he met Y/n, he knew she was different than the others.

Which is why he continues to refuse any advance his father is trying to give him when it comes to finding a queen... until he's forced to marry his cousin, though after an agreement, his future children will come out with the same hair as Y/n's.

i also need to find a fancast for female laenor velaryon...