𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗

BOOK: take on the world

VIDEO GAME: life is strange: true colors

PAIRING: ryan lucan x reader

FANCAST:

cameron cuffe

SUMMARY:

When she was a teenager, Y/n Madsen hated the fact her father had a new girlfriend a couple years or so after her mother had died, a girlfriend that would eventually become her step-mother after her father proposed and married her.

That was something she bonded and shared over with her stepsister, the older girl hating the fact her mother was dating after her father died in a car crash. They had grown an unexpected friendship with each other and would do stuff that their parents wouldn't like. The only thing their parents liked was that they were getting along.

She was with her stepsister when they learned of her childhood best friend's powers. She was with them when the storm occurred and they had left town, later finding out that her father had lived through it.

Since then, she had followed the other two, her sister and good friend, until she decided to go on her own way. That was how she came across Haven Springs, making friends she thought of as family. When one of her best friend's sister arrives and she loses that said best friend, she doesn't expect to find someone else with powers.

And she learns of the feelings a certain someone, feelings she reciprocates.

CAST:

CAMERON CUFFE as RYAN LUCAN

STEVEN YEUN as GABE CHEN

LYRICA OKANO as ALEX CHEN
(maybe?)

ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY as STEPH GINGRICH

CLANCY BROWN as JED LUCAN

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL as RILEY LETHE

JAMIE LEE CURTIS as ELEANOR LETHE

KEKE PALMER as CHARLOTTE HARMON

JA'SIAH YOUNG as ETHAN LAMBERT

EVAN RACHEL WOOD as DIANE JACOBS

NICK ROBINSON as MAC LOUDON

BRIAN HULL as JASON PIKE

STIG ELDRED as DUCKIE