𝗜 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙

BOOK: i scare myself

MOVIE / SHOW: the last of us (2023)
(will start second season whenever abby shows up)

PAIRING: male! abby anderson x reader

FANCAST:

nick robinson

or

someone else
(i don't know yet at the moment)

SUMMARY:

Y/n had always wondered what life was like before the outbreak ever happened since she had been born after it destroyed the world, but not that long after it had happened. All she's ever known was being trained to be a good soldier by the other fireflies, being taught how to fight, how to use a gun.

She had never known who her parents were, considering they died not too long after she was born, leaving her with her older brother, Owen. She had grown up with a group of friends, but she specially got close with Abel Anderson, the son of one of the best doctors in the fireflies.

When Abel's father is killed and spends the next few years hunting down his murderer, which they end up finding and getting their revenge, Y/n doesn't recognize herself one bit. She begins to grow scared of herself because of what she had done.

She had helped in the killing and torture of Abel's father's murderer, yet it was completely different to how she's usually killed scars or any other enemies, which was with one quick bullet. And when her life begins to change after befriending two scars, she doesn't know what to think anymore with the fear of realizing what she was capable of.