𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗚𝗢

BOOK: say don't go

MOVIE / SHOW: percy jackson and the olympians (2023-)

PAIRING: luke castellan x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n L/n was mysterious to so many people in Camp Half Blood. No one knew who her godly parent was, also considering she never told anyone who her parent was and she was never claimed. The only people who knew was Chiron, Mr D and her boyfriend.

When Luke Castellan first saw her, he felt like he saw an angel for the first time. She was distant to everyone when she first arrived to the camp, wanting to go back to her home where her mother was. Yet when she first met Luke, her feelings started to change.

Over the years of her living in Camp Half Blood, she's sent letters to her mother in hopes of getting responses back. Unfortunately, she hasn't gotten a response to any of them, convinced her mother completely forgot about her, though she wouldn't say it out loud.

When Percy Jackson arrives to the camp, Y/n gets a feeling from him, especially when he's claimed by his father, revealing them to be cousins. And when he picks her to join him on the quest, she'll finally meet her father for the first time.

Though she has no idea that she'll be betrayed by the one she loves in the end.