𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘

BOOK: i want to break free

MOVIE / SHOW: stranger things (2016-)

PAIRING: oc x reader

FANCAST:

harry collett

SUMMARY:

Y/n Harrington has grown up with her brother practically taking care of her for most of her life since her parents were hardly ever home, too busy for work and business trips. But when they were home, they didn't acknowledge her much, getting ready for work.

While many people thought her older brother was an asshole and didn't care about anything other than himself, she had been the only one to know just how much of a good older brother he was. Steve Harrington would do anything to make his little sister happy.

And she had her group of friends, her best friends.

Many made fun of her for hanging out with a group of boys, lots of mothers thinking she should spend time with girls her own age and not dealing with dirty boys. However, she never cared about what they said. She was close with her boys and would do anything for them.

Especially Oliver Walker.

When one of their members goes missing, the group doesn't hesitate to go out and search for him. But instead of finding Will, they found a girl with a buzzcut that would change their lives forever.