𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗜𝗡 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘

BOOK: love you in every universe

MOVIE / SHOW: spiderverse

PAIRING: miles morales x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n Parker grew up with her older brother and her aunt and uncle. She had never really known her and her brothers parents, considering they died when she was still pretty much just a baby. Peter Parker had always been protective of his sister, even though he knew he would never be able to fight anyone.

That was until he got bitten by a radioactive spider, which would eventually lead him to losing his life.

And Y/n's life would begin to change when her brother is killed by Kingpin and she learns that her best friend and crush, Miles Morales, was bitten by a radioactive spider, just like how her and her own brother had a while before him.

When another Peter Parker from a different universe comes to their own, Y/n and Miles finds themselves becoming friends with other spider heroes to help them get back to their own universes.

All while Y/n is trying to help Miles with his newfound abilities along the way. And much to their luck, he'd become a pro at. The two would be spider heroes for their universe together for about a year when they reunite with an old friend of theirs.

Which is how they end up in the spider society and learn dangerous things that Y/n wish she didn't know.