𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗥

BOOK: love and war

BOOK: love and war

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (will either be an oc x reader or a thor x reader in the future)

FANCAST (if it'll be an oc x reader):

steven strait

SUMMARY:

Y/n Stark grew up with her older brother and her parents. She grew up known around the entire world as Howard Stark's daughter and because of how rich her family was. She was quite young when her parents died in the car crash, young enough that she didn't remember them much.

Now, as a young adult, she was working as a scientist and helping her brother with their family industry. Many always thought that the siblings had a close and good relationship and did everything together, considering that's how Tony Stark made it seem.

Unfortunately, they weren't as close as the eldest sibling tricked the world into thinking. While they did have a good relationship, they didn't do much together because of how different they were. However, after the brother goes missing and is then brought back as a changed person, their relationship starts to grow.

When he becomes a superhero, Y/n's life continues to change when she comes across gods after working on something with her friends, Jane and Darcy. And she has no idea that she'll fall in love with the god of war, Ares (the oc... or the god of thunder, Thor).