🦋 EPILOGUE 🦋

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

2 ½ Years Later

God, I thought I'd be a mess for birthdays but Alec takes the cake. He's been running around yelling at everyone all morning.

"This night has to be perfect and if it's not someone's not going home to their family tonight!" I slap his arm hard as shit.

"Take that back now."

"Fine, you'll live but you will not be forgiven." He walks off, talking to the party coordinator as most of his guards laugh. "She's three, just get her as many toys as you want and then go have yourselves a drink. I'll deal with him." They all past by Arya, playing with her and wishing her happy birthday,

Happy birthday...She's already three.

The door bell ringing catches my attention as I walk over grabbing the handle. "Surpriseee!" Alec's mother stands at the door with Angelina, Nora and Axel." I open the door wided to Arya screaming as she runs across the living room.

"Abuela!!!"

"Ohhh look at you, you've grown like 60 feet. Qué te están dando de comer?" (What are they feeding you?) Arya laughs as she tickles her, while Angelina hugs me.

"I missed you so much." She kisses my cheek. "I did too, you know when are you finally going to join the ban wagon and move down to New York?" I ask before Mama whips her head around.

"Ayyyee, she's the only one I've got left" She swats at me before pushing Angelina. "I'm joking, take her. Then maybe I could watch my novelas in peace." She turns back to Arya. "What kind of person doesn't talk during a novela. There's so much to dissect." She laughs, "And I don't know. I don't think I'd want to live alone out he-"

"Why not stay here?" Alec comes around me. "Really?"

"In what world wouldn't I not let you stay here?" She contemplates for a moment, "I don't know I just thought you wouldn't want me around." He mushes her, "Let me know when you're ready to move here." He walks away, picking Arya up.

An hour later and our house is full of people and kids. I can't turn without clashing with someone. Arya is playing with all her friends with an amount of toys, I don't want to think about.

"We need more snacks." I turn the corner, heading to the kitchen when I hear a noise from the other room connected to the kitchen.

It's a dining room, we never use. It's decorated but no one ever walks through it, let alone used. I look around, trying to find what fell when I feel hands, grabbing my waist.

"Alec, Jesus you scared me." He kisses my neck in response, a smile ghosts over my lips as he moves me into the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?"

It's pretty dim in here and the windows being shut suck out most of the light in this room. "Your daughter needs more snacks according to your mother."

"You know I want?" He kisses me roughly before slipping his hand under my sundress. "Alec." It's a warning, there's too many people here and someone's going to notice we're missing.

"I want you coming on my dick as I watch you struggle to stay quiet."

"Alec please."

"No more talking." He meant what he said, he won't let me get a word out with his brutal kisses, shutting me up. His hand trails slowly up my thigh before the slight pain of lace pulling against my skin flares through me.

And my panties are gone.

He sits on an ottoman placed in the corner, straddling me on top of him, giving me no warning as he pulls me down onto him.

Before I can think to gasp, moan or make a noise, he covers my mouth, pulling my face to his. "Remember quiet." He uses both hands on my hips, grinding me on his dick.

"Don't want anyone to hear how beautiful you sound when I'm fucking you." His kisses lower to my breast. "Fuck." It's supposed to be a whisper but ends up as a whimper.

My legs lifted onto the ottoman as he lifts me, up and down. "Mhmm, you didn't think I forgot about you, did you?" He's been so fixated on Arya's party these past couple of days, I genuinely thought he did.

"Mhmm you did, didn't you?" He bites my lower lip before lifting me and bending me over. My hand and knees on the ottoman as he slides back into me.

He grabs a fist full of my hair as he brings me up to him. "I could never forget about you baby." My breaths are rapid as he grunts in my ear.

Noises sound in the kitchen as someone opens the fridge. I don't have enough care or energy to care and apparently neither does he.

He wraps a hand around my throat, slamming into me so deep I'm surprised I haven't screamed. "Go ahead baby, give it to me." And that's what I did. Head thrown back, legs shaking and empty pleases as I come down from my high.

I don't even think I noticed him finishing too, my hair is everywhere and my skin is flushed. "I look a mess."

"Sexy mess." He finishes getting dressed, his eyes studying mine. "Beautiful mess." He walks closer, I hold a hand out. "Alec!" I whisper. "A hot mess." He says in a lower tone as I run past him, heading into the kitchen to get away from him, hearing his laughter behind me.

3 hours later...

Everyone's either gone or partying tonight as Alec and I stayed up with Arya as she plays with her new toys.

"You cannot be serious Alec? She's 3." I round the couch, sitting next to him. "Its her favortie toy." He explains, shrugging his shoulders. "A butterfly knife and ninja stars?" I point towards our daughter using the butterfly knife better than I've ever used one.

"How do you say no to that face?" Arya turns, smiles and goes back to playing. "God, it's only been 3 years and she's already corrupted." He throws his head back against the couch in laughter. "She's our daughter. What makes you think she won't be the best assassin you've ever seen?" That worries me.

"I don't want her to grow up killing people."

"She won't but after watching her mother and father fight as she grows up, I doubt she won't want to be apart of this, you did." He's right, I know he is. I just...

"She is growing up too fast. She was just in my arms and now she's three playing with ninja stars." I release, worried, concerned.

"She will be fine. We will make sure of it. Nothing will ever harm our little girl. Ever." He reaches over kissing my forehead. The fire cackles in the background as we sit watching her.

"Wow."

"What?"

"If you would've told me 8 years ago I'd be here with my first love, first child...this happy. I'd think you were on crack." He laughs before kissing my cheek.

"I love you more than words can describe and I thank God everyday that he brought you back to me." My heart melts.

"I love you too." I respond, leaning my forehead against his, taking a deep breath.

"Mommy, look." She turns smiling to us as she throws one of the stars at the tv, knocking it down. I turn to Alec as he turns to me.

"You are cleaning that up."

"Me?!" He sits up, "You got her the gift. Isn't that right, Mariposa? Come here, You and mommy are going to go eat something while daddy cleans this mess. Right?" Arya reaches up into my arms as I carry her to the kitchen.

"Love you daddy." Arya screams behind me, "Yeah you too traitor." I laugh, making my way to the kitchen.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫
I pray this epilogue gave some of you peace and for Ashley, I hope you liked it❤️❤️

Let me know if you guys would be interested in Arya's story.

Thank you for all the support and comments❤️❤️❤️