Chapter Forty-Two: Realizations

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

We get on the plane and I think I'm going to kill him.

"Are you sure she can get on this plane?" He asks the pilot. I roll my eyes walking past him. "Yes sir, she and the baby will be okay. I take a seat and get on my phone.

Tatiana comes on the plane and sits next to me. "Promise me, you will make sure this wedding is absolutely perfect" She whispers to me and I nod. "Of course."

"I have to tell you something" I state and she leans forward smiling. "I'm pregnant" I say and she wraps her arms around me so tight,  I thought I was going to die.

"This is a good thing right?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes of course"

"Then why the face?" She asserts and I point to Alec. "Since he has found out that I'm carrying his child, he won't leave me the fuck alone, Tatiana" She snickers and I shoot her a glare. "Listen He is just excited. You guys are having a baby."

I look over to him and smile. "I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. What if I'm not ready for this?" I asks and she takes my hand into hers.

"You are going to be a wonderful mother" She smiles.

The plane ride was a little bumpy but we got home. I spent most of the time sleeping. Something I enjoy way too much now.

We get to the house and I see men all around the house. They were putting things lower and the living room looked completely different. I place my head in both of my hands. Tatiana walks in behind me and looks around.

"Oh wow"

"I'm going to kill him, Tatiana"

We go to the stairs and as soon as I get to there, a guard is behind me. He holds out his hand and I look at him like he's stupid.

"I'm not even a month into my pregnancy, I think I can walk up the fucking stairs." I grit before going straight to my room.

That was probably harsh but this shit is starting to piss me off.

Tatiana follows and I close the door. "This is what I'm talking about." I grunt. "I'm not some fragile little"

"Pregnant lady" Tatiana laughs.

"I hate to break it to you but yes. Alec is going to make sure you are always taken care of. Especially now. At least be glad that he wants the baby. You should be happy." She speaks up and I scoff.