Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sebastian

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up to the beautiful warm smell of vanilla in my nose. I look over to see Rosalina sleeping next to me.

She was perfect. Everything I always wanted.

After hearing about her addiction she battled it started to make sense.

The times I've killed in front of her.

When she killed those three men.

She liked it.

You could see it all over her face. You would think that would push me away but it just made me want to be closer to her.

Today, Rosalina was going to be point on everything today. I trust her to make the right call. I gave her a little microphone that's imbedded on her earrings. She also has a tiny ear piece to hear me.

Just in case.

She turns over and opens her eyes. "Hi" She smiles. I place a kiss on her forehead. "Hi" I respond. She sits up on her elbow, tracing the tattoo on the left side of my chest.

I watch her as she does this, my thoughts still going crazy. I stare at her and I start to get a weird feeling. Like nervousness. She senses something wrong. "Hey, what's up?" I look at her, no emotion on my face.

I don't know.

This feeling was new to me. I just didn't want her hurt.

Before I could talk again, she speaks again. "The truth please" Her soft voice rings through my ears. "I just want to make sure you are safe." I sit up. She grabs my face and then climbs on me, straddling me.

"You are going to be one street away. If I need anything, You will have enough time." She teases as she wraps her hands around my neck. I look up at her and she slowly kisses me.

God this women.

She grinds her hips on me as she laughs. "I can't wait until tonight, I miss you."

We don't have to.

"And why are we waiting?" I laugh grabbing her hips. I try to kiss her and she pushes me back down. "I have stuff to do today, it's important so your going to have to wait." she tells me and I roll my eyes.

I mean I could just fuck her in the closet.

She gets up and heads to get dressed. I could watch her all day but I can't. I have to find out how my father is tied into this. I wonder if my mother knows what's going on.

I couldn't tell her. It would crush her even more then she is after learning what happened.

"Okay so I will see you at around 6." She walks over and kisses me. "You have everything?" I ask as she's walking away.