Chapter Three: Arrival

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

"Rose."

"Alec."

I wish I didn't remember much about her but that's be a lie. I mainly remember her eyes. That beautiful annoyingly perfect shade of blue, the blue that shouldn't be an eye color, deep pools of blue that used to haunt my dreams.

But the mouth attached to that perfect, tan, and curvy body was ruthless. She used to be such a brat. I was hoping that she had grown out of it.

Her jacket falling off of her shoulder effortlessly and her black curls perfectly dropping down from her bun, framing her face. I don't understand why he would do all of this shit to her.

The only thing I knew is what Damien told me. He was abusive and would throw her in dark rooms when she misbehaved. I was told about her parents and what they had to do.

They shouldn't have sold her to him in the first place. She was basically his prisoner.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

His stare was still the same. Cold and detached. "Thank you for letting me stay here." I break the silence first. "Mhm." He mumbles, looking down at me.

Mhm..... This is why I always wanted to kill him.

"Show her where her room is." I turn to follow the man he just ordered. "What's your full name?" I stop short and look back at him. "It's Rose." He just said my name a few seconds ago. "No, your real name?" I huff out of frustration, mainly because if he really wanted to know he could just look it up.

"None of your business." I walk up the stairs hearing everyone whispering and talking. I'm going to guess that was not the right thing to say.

Getting in my room, it's nice and sleek. Very neutral colors, shades of brown and white but comfy. A huge bed with my own bathroom and walk in closet. I walk to the windows, admiring the size of them. I don't even know they could be this big.

The floor to ceiling windows, give an entire view of New York. I'm not close but it's still nice to see something else besides four walls. I should get unpacked. I walk over to the bed, unzipping my suitcase. A knock sounds on the door.