Chapter Thirty-Nine: Kidnapped

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

The next morning I wake up a little early. It's around 5 am and I'm supposed to meet them at 10.

After throwing up about 6 times, I pull out the phone and dial Tatiana's number. "Hello?" She whispers. "It's Rosalina, are you alone?" I ask and she hums. "I am now"

"I need you to find Azazel and give him the phone but Tatiana you can't tell anyone. If this is going to work. Alec can't know anything."

"Okay"

She runs to give the phone to Azazel and I talk to him on the phone. I put on something casual and put my hair in a bun. I grab a small blade putting it into my bun just in case.

I get in the car and drive for what seemed like forever. I get to a building and sit in the parking for just a second. This shit looks like a damn horror movie.

This is going down as one of the absolute worst decisions I've ever made.

I step out the car and slowly walk to the building. The walk to the building was far but not too bad. I get to the door and open it to find Abel sitting on the floor playing with a toy train.

"Abel!" I run over to him, getting on the floor.

I start to hear footsteps and stand up, stepping in front of him when a tall man walks out. "I have a car ready to take him home. Let me walk him out there." The man laughs and shakes his head no.

"No puede salir por ahí solo" (He can't go out there alone) I state and he rolls his eyes. "English bitch" I scoff and roll my eyes back.

Stupid.

"He can't go out there alone, you can follow behind I don't give a fuck however he's not walking out there without me." I grit and he goes into the other room.

He walks out and agrees. "Abel honey, you are going on a trip back home." He looks up to me grabbing my hand. "Are you coming with me?" He asks and I can feel my heart breaking.

"No baby, but I'll see you soon. Come on let's go" We all walk to the car and I see a man sitting in the front seat. The man doesn't know me but we have communicated.

The guard can't speak spanish....

"Take him to the drop off location" I say and he nods. I bend down to Abel hugging him. "Cuéntale a tu tío todo sobre este lugar. Cada detalle Abel. Te quiero" I whisper in his ear. (You tell your uncle everything about this place. Every detail Abel. I love you)

He looks at me and nods his head. He kisses my cheek and gets in the car. It's not until Abel is out of sight, the man grabs me arm harshly, walking me back inside.

"I can walk on my own ya know" I grit and he doesn't say anything. After a very uncomfortable walk up to the building, we walk into the building and I see more men then what we're in here previously.