Chapter Twenty-Two: Homecoming

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

We wake up the next morning and say our goodbyes before going to the airport, now that Dante knows where I am. We needed to figure it out.

"Please forgive me" His mothers says to Alec. Alec embraces her and places a kiss on her forehead. "I was just angry. It's not your fault, Mama." He promises. "I want to see her back here." His mother says grabbing my hand. "You will." He responds, looking at me. I smile and his mother places a kiss on my cheek.

"Angelina, please call me. Anytime." I yell out before walking out the door, she blows a kiss. We get in the car and drive to the airport. I loved Spain but I was ready to go back home.

Working, Tatiana and Alec. I was mainly excited to see what our life would be like when we got back.

But what if he changes?

What if he doesn't want me when we get back?

I start to mess with my hands. I don't think I can handle that?

I would get depressed... when I love.

I love hard.... shit.

What if he cheats or gets back with Lorna?

"Stop overthinking" He whispers. I turn my head to his. "Nothing is going to change. I can see it all over your face. We will be fine." he promises. I grab his hand and he gives me a reassuring squeeze.

We board the plane and fly back to New York.

The flight was long but I mainly helped him with work with some occasional naps in between.  We land and I race out the plane to the car. "ALEC HURRY!" I scream from in the car.

I see him walk out the plane, rolling his eyes as he fiddles with his gold watch on his wrist. "I will get there when I get there, Rosalina!" He snaps back.

Ugh.

I just missed my best friend. This has been the longest few days of my life.

I want to go home.

The car ride was quiet, so I took another nap. We arrive at the house and I don't even wait for the car to stop. I ran out and burst through the doors.

"TATIANA!!" I scream for her. I hear running coming from upstairs and see her charging at me. "AHHH" She screams as her body collides with mine.

I spot from behind me a very impatient Oliver and Paul, tapping their feet. I smile and wave my hands for them to join the hug. We all break out laughing and I finally see Alec walk back in.

"Mhm" Alec mumbles as he walks to the kitchen. "Oh hush, you had me for like 3 days." I retorted. He rolls his eyes and grabs a drink before going back upstairs to his office. I turn my head back to them and we all start catching up.