Chapter Thirteen: Her Keeper

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I make it home 15 minutes later, slowly opening one of the windows. I step in, careful not to move anything. I'm in a library, it's huge, walls of books with a beautiful fireplace and chairs.

I sneak upstairs, changing into something light. Black leggings and a black sweatshirt. I have no idea what exactly I was going to do but I'm still fucking walking down to the basement with an anger I haven't felt in years.

I hear the sounds of someone punching someone as I open the basement door slightly. I sit on the stairs where no one can see me.

There's three men on their knees in the middle of the room while Azazel cocks back punching the one on the far left. The man groans, shaking like a leaf in the wind.

This shit doesn't scare me.

If anything this was exciting to be down here watching them get what they deserve. It brought me joy to know the people who shot Tatiana were going to be beaten to death. I didn't grow up in the mafia but I was engaged to a mafia king.

I've seen worse – I've felt worse.

"Who are you?" Someone yells and the three men stay quiet. I'm annoyed and by the looks of it so is. He points his gun at one of their feet, shooting lazily. The man on the far right, green eyes with dark hair, screams into his shoulder at the pain. I've been sitting here watching them get their asses beat and nothing.

Minutes of fucking nothing except the man in the middle, smiling as Alec stands up tired of the bullshit. Alec orders a machine into the room, getting it ready.

Did he think this shit was funny?

My best friend could fucking die right now in the hospital. I'm done with this pussyfooting shit.

That's when I accidentally let the mask slip.

Something clicks in my head and my legs are walking me in front of the three men. "The fuck are you smiling at him for?" I kick the man in the face, watching how his body drops backwards.

Everyone, shocked, no one says anything except for Alec. "What the fuck are you doing here?" His voices reverberates through the metal walls around us.

I walk up to him only stopping to look at him for a moment before I place my hands around his waist and reach for his gun.

Grabbing the gun, I make sure it's loaded and the safety is off. "Ending this shit."

No doubt shocked, he doesn't stop me. I walk back to the men and squat in front of the man in the middle. "I'm going to ask you the questions now. However if you don't answer me, you won't be getting hit in the face." My voice calm, smooth.