Chapter Sixteen: Silent Treatment

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I have been staying at Tatiana's house for almost a month. I didn't want to see or even hear about him. Tatiana has tried to talk to me about him.

I don't care.

How could he be with that bitch? I know I can't really blame him for not knowing where I was but he didn't even look for me.

Tatiana walks in and sits at the end of the bed. "Rose, we have to talk." She said, quietly. "No." I respond, covering myself with the covers.

"ok he terminado con esta mierda" She grits whilst drags the covers off of me and hitting me with a pillow. (ok I'm done with this shit| Spanish)

Ouch.

"Get the fuck up" She yells and I sit up with my arms folded. "You have been sitting in this bed mopping for a whole month, You won't even let him explain." She yells, walking back and forth.

Explain what.

"So what! I'm supposed to just forgive him?" I snap.

"I don't know Rosalina!" She bites back louder before taking a deep breath. She sits back on the bed, next to me.

"I don't know, but you need to hear him out." She says, signing and rubbing her head. "Fine, what am I hearing?" I ask, placing my hands in my lap to play with them.

"You need to remember Lorna was the one who set all this shit up. We are currently trying to find her."

Of course shed flee like a damn bug.

"You don't need to give Alec such a hard time. He already doesn't forgive himself for what happened to you. He almost broke his hand trying to get you out of that damn room."

I'm not ready to forgive him.

"Well why didn't he come find me, Tatiana? Why? I couldn't have been that important for him to not even look for me. All day." I responded with tears in my eyes.

"Rosalina, you want me to be frank with you?"

"I except nothing less."

"You need to understand, he has never done this before. You and him. He doesn't go looking for Lorna. She comes to him. No one has ever checked in with him or been the way you guys have. I know you're upset but you should just try listening to him." She says, hoping it'll change my mind....