Live not survive

Despite the wonderful moments in you've had life has never been kind to you in the least always leaving you down and broken trying to pick up the pieces of your life but always having a few pieces left. But everything fell into place when you met Joe becoming close friends as you traveled on the road together and become a inter gendered tag team growing an even closer bond over the next few months before falling for each other always sharing small moments of flirting when the two of you were hanging out together and subtle flirting in between matches and around your friends until the leap was made by joe on after winning a big tag team match sharing a few drinks and dinner in your shared hotel room not wanting to stay in a packed bar leading to the tender moment of him grabbing your face and kissing you sweetly tasting the small amount of the Mojito he drank before while he tasted the Pina colada you sipped on just a few minutes earlier pulling away laughing with smiles. Ever since that night you learn from joe on being kinder to yourself and how to handle the thoughts in your head while you teach him unconditional love, patience, and enjoying the small things in life but what he brings and teaches you about life changes how you think of and live life one day when he finds you after you had a severe anxiety attack not saying anything or letting you speak before he pulls you in his arms holding your face in his hands "It's okay to be afraid of life but you gotta love your life for the small things and live how you want to live it instead of just surviving and letting that eat away at you no matter what reason makes you feel like you have to survive" you melt leaning your forehead against his as tears flowed down your face taking and holding what he said learning over the next few months how to handle your anxiety better and actually appreciating life more than just the things you have and the small moments you share with others. A smile forms on your face thinking back over the past two years as you watch the sunset over the view of the beach smiling more when the sun light reflects off your wedding ring holding the polaroid joe took of you a few minutes earlier sitting like you are now in your wedding gown "Still watching the sun go down as always" you turn looking at joe in his button up and pants from earlier getting up for him to sit being pulled in his arms as the sun goes down looking over the spot where the two of you got married a few hours ago "Not without you" sharing a kiss with smiles and laughter like the first kiss the two of you shared two years ago.