Leaves

You pick up leaves putting them in a Ziploc bag putting it in the dash compartment of your car before jogging back to where you find a big pile of leaves. Trinity walks slowly finding a weird sense of peace looking at the calm colors of the leaves changing colors due to autumn starting a month ago hearing far off cheers walking to find you popping your head out from a big pile of leaves not able to contain the laugh that bubbles out seeing you giggle in the leaves with some stuck in your hair as you get up dusting yourself of leaves smiling when you see trinity walking to you with a fond smile feeling the familiar warmth seep through you like honey unable not hide the smile you get anytime you see her as she stands an inch away from you reaching towards you making your heart pound nonstop as she throws leaves back on the ground that were in your hair but she keeps her hands tangled up in your hair running them through your hair which turns you to a quiet, rosy, and warm mess as she slowly leans in looking you in your eyes placing a feather light kiss on your nose as your face turns bright red feeling like a sappy teenager. You've had feelings for trin for a year now having joined TNA two years earlier proving yourself to be a favorite amongst fans and becoming close friends with quite a few people from AJ Styles, Desire, Booker T, and Gail Kim to Sharmell, Sting, Kong, Samoa Joe, and trinity who you grew very close with and was one of your closest friends until you grew feelings for her leading to this moment now wanting to tell her your feelings but her being an inch away so close to you wouldn't calm your erratic heart as she rubs her fingers against your hands slowly calming you down "You know I feel the same hon do you always feel like this when you see me?" you nod telling her when the feelings developed and how long it's been since they started leading to her kissing your cheek making you quietly squeal as the two of you walk hand in hand to a pizza shop down the road.