Your choice

You felt that life had kicked you too much and wondered when you would finally have something good in your life. Then at the lowest point in your life Gail came and not only got you back on your feet and breathed life into you but also taught you to truly fight for yourself and loved you unconditionally no matter what even during your bad days when you just wanted everything to stop and you didn't care how anymore but with gail by your side you slowly grew a fire within that made you fight back against all the people who did things to you that shouldn't have happened at all and cut out all of your family except your dad, sister, cousin, niece, nephew, and grandmother who were the only ones who truly loved you and would always support you. Slowly as time goes on gail also helps you realize that no one is in charge of your life at all that you have control of what happens in your life most of the time, who is in it, what people you want to know about you, and especially how to finally find peace, healing, and happiness despite everything that has happened to you in your life, you started having therapy and within the first week already you felt that the weight of the world was off your shoulders feeling for the first time ever that you could truly take a breath and breathe letting out all the tension that was held in for so long instantly melting in gail's arms as you felt calm and pure peace more than you ever had in your life "You are in control of your life and what goes on in your life is your choice" you smile sharing a kiss before falling asleep in her arms.