Pumpkin kisses

You smile walking in your house to the light scent of cinnamon finding your girlfriend Christy on the couch with a warm mug in her hand and a fresh steaming mug of coffee "Thanks babe". The two of you had been together for a few months meeting through a mutual friend and after four months together you moved into her home while both of you worked, she wrestled while you were a pet groomer and caregiver with a bit of hectic schedules mostly on christy's part than yours but with you doing two jobs when you wouldn't have to do one for a day you would likely have to do the other and that was the case for today as you had to groom a few dogs and a couple of cats since you didn't have to watch your friends or other people's animals while they were working, out of town, or in the process of moving having to check on and do errands for the new home and both jobs left you tired quite a bit whether it was one for the whole day or both mostly back to back from each other groaning as you stretch before sitting down. You drink your coffee melting at the warm drink flowing through your body helping relax your nerves noticing the taste of vanilla in your coffee smiling as christy runs her hands through your hair leaning forward placing a soft kiss on your lips which you return sweetly noticing the flavor on her tongue realizing it was pumpkin mixing in with the vanilla from your coffee which adds a sweet flavor to the kiss but the rest of the sweetness comes from the intimacy and love in the domestic moment intertwining your hands with foreheads pressed together before watching movies sipping on coffee with the occasional kiss before dinner and falling asleep on the couch tangled together with a blanket.