Wavy

A new sense of confidence flows through you looking at your freshly cut bob length hair as the stylist brushes it before grabbing the curling iron and making your hair wavy thanking and paying the stylist before leaving and making your way to the arena where you would be on commentary for TNA instead of a match having the first half and the rest of the day off. You share pep talks and hugs with your friends before going down the ramp and joining Samoa Joe and another commentator at the announcement table as the first match begins between Magnus and Wes Briscoe ending with magnus winning who was one of your closest friends in tna sharing a hug before he heads backstage and the other match begins cheering on your friends whenever you could and always sharing hugs with them before they headed backstage to relax or get ready for another match they had later on, your heart soars seeing your girlfriend Mickie come out who blows you a kiss before her match against Traci Brooks begins not noticing the small glint in her eyes seeing you in a white sundress with your hair a bit shorter and wavy which made her heart flip even throughout the match when she would see you out of the corner of her eye. She hops off the apron after winning giving you a quick kiss and hug along with running her fingers in your hair before going backstage to get ready for a tag team match with Gail Kim later on against Christy Hemme and Trinity, the rest of the event goes greatly before and after the tag team match cheering and standing up when she wins laughing when she pulls the headset off of your head to lift and hold you in her arms sharing another kiss before the show ended and the two of you head home noticing her staring at you and immediately after the two of you were home and changed you feel her fingers tangle and run themselves through your hair "God the hair baby driving me crazy" you giggle as she continues tangling strands of your hair in between her fingers.