Teddy bear

You were very nervous debuting in TNA but immediately you became a fan favorite but you also became friends with many people on the roster from Christian Cage, Sting, Trinity, and Desire to Gail Kim, Booker T, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Samoa Joe who you became very close with. The two of you had instant chemistry with each other always making each other laugh and helping each other whether it was with nerves before a match, patching up wounds after a very exhausting match, and even standing up for the other getting yourself in a fist fight with Christopher Daniels who was then dealt with by joe after he bruised your eye which enraged joe "He's twice your size and he could have seriously hurt you!" you wince as he gently dabs your eye before wrapping a bandage around your head wiping dried blood off your face but instead of pulling away he caresses your face sweetly leaning into his hand even brushing your lips lightly against his palm leading him to close the small gap kissing as you hold each other pulling away with smiles and having a lunch date later that week and a dinner date with wine after big wins at Genesis. Not too long after the two of you started dating everyone noticed the slow change in his attitude always being nice and great with his friends and mostly civil to other wrestlers when they weren't attacking or being flat out rude to him but with you he turned to honey always bursting into a big smile, calling you pet names in Samoan, and even randomly carrying you around whether it's bridal style in his arms, piggybacking on his back, or you over his shoulder making a few wrestlers stare in a bit of stunned surprise but your close friends laugh jokingly calling him teddy bear before earning a middle finger from joe and a laugh out of you as he walks away with you still being carried with your golden smile having many pictures taken like that by friends unless the two of you were taking Polaroids of each other or together keeping them in your lockers and wallets. Fans loved seeing one of you accompany the other to the ring and stand to ringside for the whole match going into cheers at the two of you sharing a quick kiss before going in the ring and after hugging each other whether the match was a win or loss even jumping in the ring and sharing a slow dance after winning a tag team match together making fans stare and cheer in awe as the two of you walk out of the arena hand in hand to his home enjoying a night inside with dinner, movies, and dancing until the two of you were asleep wrapped around each other.