𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓.....

𝑩𝑬𝑵'𝒔 𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑶𝑼𝑻

'So what can we do for you?' Ben asked as he stood up tall, smirking at them.

'What can you tell me about these messages from hell?' Gabrielle asked him as both herself and Jack lifted their arms up, revealing the messages from hell written on their arms.

Ben looked at them and smiled as if he could use this to his advantage for a plan in mind.

'Depends. What are you going to give me in return if I do?' Ben asked, stepping forward.

'Because you could give me the weapon. The order might not know it because you haven't told them yet but I was right about the weapon, that it does belong to a female that works for the order. I was right because it does belong to your family legacy to protect it' Ben said.

'Wait you've had the weapon this whole time and you haven't told anyone' Jack said, shocked.

'GABBY!' He yelled.

'I know okay I'm sorry I just couldn't. You have to trust me on this' She looked down.

'And Randall doesn't know about this and you want me to keep it a secret, how many more secrets do you want me to keep because it won't end well' Jack scratched his head.

'Yes I know.... But also I'm not giving you the weapon but there is something I can give you' Gabrielle looked at her ex boyfriend.

'What exactly' Ben was amused.

'I know you need my blood for the ritual - I have my ways of knowing. Anyway I give you my blood and you tell us what the messages mean' Gabrielle begged him for his help.

'Fine but you really have no idea what it means. Like really?' Ben laughed as he circled around the room.

'Just tell us' Jack told him.

'The poral to hell, the weapon, the war. Come on it's obvious. It all leads to one thing, to me. The thing I will do to change the world' Ben smiled at them.

'It has nothing to do with hell, it's all to do with you. It's a warning sign' Jack spoke softly.

'It's a prophecy. That I will get the weapon and I will be the one to change the world and an apocalyptic war will begin where we will determine the change for good u this brand new world, my brand new world' He looked at them and smirked.

'Oh and your mark will fade away Jack, Gabrielle's will stay until she hands me the weapon' He smiled.

'You son of a -

'Oh look at the time, you should go' He said and with the wave of his hand, he used magic and made them apparate out of there.

Gabrielle and Jack appeared outside Belgrave university.

'What the hell was that?' Jack shouted, trying to balance his legs again.

'I told you, don't ever underestimate him' Gabrielle tided up her hair.

'Right' Jack sighed.

𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀

The gang are all hanging out at the restaurant. Nicole decided to join them even though things have been a bit awkward between her and Lilith since the breakup.

'How's Alyssa?' Randall asked, taking a sip of his drink and sipping it.

'She's doing good, a lot better than before' Jack replied, smiling. For things seemed to look hopeful for Alyssa, it was only a matter of time until she would return back to her old self again.