𝑹𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬

Hamish had just recived a phone call from Vera that Jack plans to ressurect Alyssa tonight. Hamish looked at both Randall and Gabrielle, Randall was schocked and Gabrielle had to try and make it look like she had no idea that Jack was planning this when she actually did.

"Did i hear that right?" Randall asked, looking at Hamish.

"You did" Hamish said.

"Jack wants to ressurect Alyssa" Hamish went and sat down on the sofa.

"Is he stupid. Well clearly he has lost his mind, he clearing can't be think straight on Ressurecting his ex girlfriend" Randall sat down beside Hamish.

"That's what it looks like but i don't understand how. The only way that he can is if he has the vade ma-

"Why are you making that face for? Do you know something Randall?" Hamish asked, noticing that Randall was trying to look away from him.

"Okay i knew that Jack had an idea to use it to ressurect Alyssa but i didn't think he was actually being serious, i thought he was joking" Randall said.

"And you didn't care to mention this to me" Hamish looked at him, not impressed.

"How could i?" Randall rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Hamish asked.

"Oh come on Hamish you have to ask. You spend so much time with Vera than you do with me, with Jack and the Knights. Jack is off doing his own thing as as you, Nicole is busy doing god damn what with Lilith. I'm all alone here and it feels like i'm the only one who is still trying to put us all back together to how things used to be" Randall got up and poured himself a drink.

Hamish looked at Randall and he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry okay but you're not alone, Gabrielle is still here" Hamish pointed at Gabrielle who was on the far side of the room.

Gabrielle noticed Hamish pointing to her and sat next to him.

"Yeah course she is. She's to busy hiding secrets and doing whatever the hell she wants with the Oracle Society" Randall said sarcastically, his tone was harsh.

"That's not what it is at all" Gabrielle stood up.

"Really then what is it because i don't know these things because you don't tell me!" Randall shouted.

"It doesn't concern you!" Gabrielle was getting fustrated by the minute.

"I'm your boyfriend" Randall said.

"So it doesn't mean i have to tell you every bloody thing that happens to me!" Gabrielle rolled her eyes.

"Guys" Hamish said.

"WHAT?" Randall and Gabrielle said at the same time.

"Can we please focus on what's important right now which is trying to stop Jack from Ressurecting Alyssa" Hamish said, looking as his two friends.

"Sure, that we can agree on" Randall rolled his eyes and gulped the drink.

𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻

Gabrielle was walking in the forest, trying to look for Jack and also to clear her mind, she had no idea what to do about Randall and how to solve their relationship. They were stuck.

Gabrielle then saw Daniel, her old ex best friend alone in the forest, not with the Oracle Society but alone. She didn't know what sparked something in her but something inside her, a feeling said that she needed to go and talk to him.