𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏?

𝑨𝑵 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑫

Meanwhile at the Den Gabrielle Randall and Nicole went and looked in all the rooms only to find that the banging sound was coming from the one thing they hoped it was not; Lilith.

'This isn't my home why am I here in this realm' Lilith said, throwing everything around her room.

'Woah there, Lilith what do you think you are doing?' Randall said as he went to stop Lilith from throwing anymore stuff.

'Lilith stop' Nicole demanded as she went to go intervene, as she grabbed Lilith arm to get her to listen to her.

Gabrielle was silent there for a second and did not intervine but then she broke out if her trance and decided to help them. She went next to Randall and interjected her arm near Lilith, helping Randall who was trying to stop Lilith. As Gabrielle did that and helped Randall to stop Lilith from breaking things, Randall and Gabrielle both looked at each other deeply into each others eyes and smiled in a flirty yet sweet way, almost like they were in a trance caused by each other. That they stopped pulling Lilith's arm with force and had almost forgot what they were doing there for few minutes. However Nicole noticed this.

'Hey focus are you hear to flirt or are you here to help Lilith' Nicole questioned as he clicked her fingers in Randall and Gabrielle faces to get them to snap out of it and concentrate.

'Sorry' Gabrielle said.
'Yeah Sorry' Randall said.
They both said it at the same time as they broke out of being all flirty with each other and in a trance and began to get back into reality of doing what they had been doing before.

Randall and Gabrielle grabbed a hold of Lilith arms as Nicole went out the room to get something.

'Hey where are you going? You can't leave us here with crazy Lilith' Randall said annoyed.

'Yeah Niki, the girl is tough.' She stated.

'Don't worry I will be back in just a sec I'm just going downstairs to get a spell book' Nicole said as she left the room and went downstairs and grabbed a book sitting on the table bar area.

'Here it is, the spell can make a person or creature fall asleep for 48 hours' Nicole announced proudly.

'Good, hurry because she is acting all crazy that it is getting worse' Randall said, concerned.

'Okay' Nicole grabbed the spell book and read the spell as she went right near Lilith with direct eye contact.

'Doriman impetus sonon vetus' Nicole chanted the spell, casting it on Lilith who fell asleep from the spell.

'Looks like it worked' Gabrielle stated as she saw Lilith was asleep and not acting crazy.

'Looks like it.' Randall smiled.

'Come give me a hand' As Gabrielle and Nicole helped him to place Lilith on Lilith's own bed.

'So what are we going to do about her, we have 48 hours to figure out what is going on and fix her. 48 hours is what we have until we perform the spell again' Randall turned to Nicole and Gabrielle.

'Maybe we can ask Vera for help'? Nicole suggested.

'No way there is no way we are asking Vera stone for help, besides she doesn't even know we got Lilith back and if she did she would just lecture us about it' Randall admitted.

'Fine so i guess research it is. But erm Gabrielle em I forgot to ask but why are you covered in so much blood. What happened' Nicole asked Gabrielle, concerned.

Gabrielle looked there and stood still is silence not knowing what to say to Nicole.

'It's nothing Nicole' Randall went and grabbed Gabrielle and started to walk out the room.