𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆

Gabrielle head is buzzing, midnight still is taking ahold of her and wants her to kill Jack but she won't do it as he doesn't deserve it. She is in a lot of pain. All she sees is visions from her past, Alyssa death, her parents and people from her past.

'NO MIDNIGHT STOP PLEASE' She says as she places her hands on her head to eaze the pain but it doesn't work.

'OWWW! PLEASE STOP IT!' She then can't take it anymore and begins to throw everything in her room.

'This is bullshit! I need to get out of here. Just I don't want to see him today, he can't see me like this' Gabrielle said as she walked out of her room and headed to the Den. She just hoped Randall was not there as she doesn't want him to see her vulnerable side.

'F u midnight. Stop!' Gabrielle says in pain as Midnight is in her head and keeps telling her all the horrible things her family have told her in the past. Midnight is also telling her that Randall does not love her and loves Lilith.

Gabrielle finally arrives at the Den, she enters and her head is getting worse.

'No! no I can't do this' She screams in pain.

'Woah, Gabbrielle are you okay?' Jack asks concerned.

'I can't live like this anymore. Midnight wants me to kill you but I won't. I've been struggling for the past three weeks because of this and something else but you can't tell Randall' Gabrielle ran out of breathe.

'He is your boyfriend, doesn't he deserve to know?' Jack said as he put the magazine down on the chair as he got up.

'No because he seems happy and I don't want to be the one to ruin that. Don't tell him please, I need to be able to fight my own battles without him always protecting me from them' Gabrielle sighed.

'Fine but what can I do to help?' Jack questioned.

'You can get me some water' Gabrielle smiled at him.

'Sure' Jack went over and gave her a glass of water as she chugged it down.

'So how are you?' Gabrielle was drinking the water.

'I'm good. I have a plan to get Alyssa back. I need to start to accept change and the only way to do that is to accept that is to face the fact that I want to be more involved in magic. Learn everything I can from Vera and by doing that I can get her back Gabby!' Jack said happily.

'Jack that seems dangerous. Shouldn't you accept that -

'Shouldn't you accept the change in your life that you need help?' Jack scrinched his eyes.

'What do you mean?' She questioned.

'I noticed it when you first came in. I mean this' He grabbed a hold of her arm and tugged the arm clothing back to reveal a cut, few dozen cuts on her arm.

Gabrielle didn't know what to say, she was silent.

'What is this? You are a werewolf so why aren't you healing?' Jack interrogated her.

'It's nothing okay' she rolled it back down again so that you couldn't see it again. Midnight by now had stopped hurting her brain.

'I've got to go. But you know what Jack if bringing her back makes you happy then you do you' She reassured him.

'Thanks Gabby!' He said as he saw her leave the den rather quickly.

'Yeah that's a problem' Jack said out loud as he bit his Lip.

Meanwhile, Hamish has been helping Vera with her magic and had come to the conclusion that with Hamish by her side then she can not give up her magic and that she can somehow get her magic back soon, but for now to accept the change that she has to live life without it now.

'Guess I have to learn to live life without my magic for a while' Vera said looking down on her desk.

'Yes but I will be here with you every step of the way' Hamish held her hand.

'Thankyou' They both smiled up at each other.

'Hey Vermish!' Randall yelled, jokingly.

'Please stop-

'Never again Mr. Carpio' Vera said.

'You know I have a name? You can call me by my name' Randall declared.

'Yes but at this moment in time I will called you Mr. Carpio' Vera smirked.

'Everything is changing and I guess I have to accept the change that we are going to be more involved in the Order rather than the Knights. I have to accept the change that things are changing between the Knights' Randall looked down.

'Yes but sometimes change is good' Hamish patted his buddy on the back.

'True. Well at least I know one thing that will never change and that is my relationship with my girlfriend. It is going good and that is all I have ever wanted' Randall smiled with relief, looking on the positive side of things.

Meanwhile Nicole and Lilith were adjusting to the change in their new relationship and they found it hard as every 10 minutes Lilith would switch to her demon mode which made it harder. They both knew that something needed to be done. Lilith was acting super crazy like a maniac today and it was a sign she was going deeper into demon transformation, something needed to be done as Lilith barged into the temple speaking demon language while Nicole tried to stop her and Vera was shocked as she had no idea that they even got Lilith back, so she felt hurt and betrayed that they all went behind her back and lied.

'LILITH!' Vera shouted in shock.

'You all knew and you never said a damn thing to me! WHY? why would you keep this from me' She yelled at them all but especially yelled at Hamish for not telling her.

'They didn't think you would want to help us!' Hamish scratched his head.

'Oh please. You retrieved her from the demon realm which means you would have had to require a sacrifice. Who did you sacrifice?' Vera folded her hands and laid them on the table.

Randall couldn't keep it in anymore the secret was eating him up.

'I KILLED KEPLER TO GET LILITH BACK' Randall spat out. Gabrielle and Jack had just entered and they all were in shock, lost for words for what to say. Randall and Gabrielle were the only ones who weren't shocked as Randall did tell her about it before.

'YOU DID WHAT! TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING?' Vera yelled with frustration, they had never seen her this angry.

Gabrielle has had it, she needed to come clean.

'I WENT TO THE DEN BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO DESTROY LILITH'S TIMBER LOCKER SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T BRING HER BACK!' Gabrielle said really fast, in a loud voice but she didn't shout.

They all were shocked and had a disgusted look on their faces, even Randall.

'You did what?' Randall said as he looked at Gabrielle, gave her an unhappy face.

'Babe? Please tell me that isn't true' Randall felt so hurt that she had lied to him, by keeping this secret from him. What he didn't know was that wasn't the only secret she had been keeping from him, there was more but they just have not been revealed yet.

'Babe I-

Boom!! A cliffhanger HAHA. I hope you enjoyed The Order season 3 episode 1. What do you think of Randall and Gabrielle. Hamish and Vera. What do you think is going to happen to Lilith? Do you think Jack will manage to ressurect Alyssa. Nicole and Lilith relationship? Will Randall be mad at Gabrielle or could this cause problems for their relationship? Comment theories, ideas in the comments down below for episode 2 titled 'The Gnostic Council Humanity Lost' :)