𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏'𝒔

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻

The core 3, Randall, Hamish and Jack are out to eat at their favourite restaurant, they had just finished ordering and were having a few drinks.

'So dude, walk me through this again, what exactly happened?' Hamish took a sip of his drink as he did he was curious on the situation that Randall was talking about.

'We talked and talked and talked and we both said that we don't know what to do. That we both are stuck- we don't know how to fix this. Fix us' Randall bit his fries and frowned.

'Did you guys break up?' Jack asked, curious if they had on not.

'No - no we didn't, more like a slump in our relationship but i wouldn't put it pass us if we did in the future based on the direction we are going at' Randall reassured his friend.

'I'm sorry it's not working out man' Hamish told his friend.

'So am i' Randall said.

'Isn't there a way you can both work it out' Jack questioned, trying to give his best friend some hope.

'I wish we could but nothing is going to change unless she does. That's it' Randall admitted.

'She needs to be open up to you, to trust you without all these secrets and lies. She needs to change in order to save the relationship' Hamish looked at his friend and felt so helpless that there isn't anything he could do. Relationship issues happen but he was the leader of his pack, he was supposed to protect them from everything. Now only did he realise he can't protect them from everything.

'Yes, if she doesn't then my relationship is doomed and i don't want it to happen, not like last time when i was with well you know. The point is i don't want anything to go wrong' Randall said quickly trying to avoid the topic of his last sorta relationship with Lilith but Jack and Hamish caught on and were not going to let that slide, that's for sure.

Hamish and Jack both looked at each other and then back at Randall.

'When you mean your last relationship' said Hamish.

'You mean you and Lilith's relationship that never began right?' Jack asked.

'Yes but we don't-

'Lilith did have an affect on you and I'm just curious because you were hurt when she moved on and you killed someone to save her. You would have done anything for her' Jack admitted, even he noticed that his best friend had been in love with Lilith from the start.

'Jack don't go there!' Randall demanded.

'Why not?' Jack wondered.

'Because there's nothing to tell, im dating someone else!' Randall yelled at his friend.

'But you are in an un happy relationship dude' Hamish interrupted.

'And did you ever fully move on from Lilith because killing someone for your ex girlfriend doesn't seem like someone who has!' Jack yelled at his friend.

'I'm sorry are you actually lecturing me about moving on when you tell me all the time of how you want to move on at the same time that you have plans to resurrect your ex girlfriend!' Randall was annoyed at Jack.

'You want to do what?' Hamish looked over at Jack who was trying not to look at him.

'Nothing'

'Besides all im trying to do is help you dude, im trying to better understand your situation' Jack sighed, as he rolled his eyes at his best friend Randall.

'By insinuating that im still in love with Lilith!' Randall looked appalled at his best friend.

'I never said you were im just asking if you do maybe in the right bottom of your heart that there could be a 1% chance that you might still do' Jack said, his tone more softer as he had calmed down.