𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑫𝑬𝑵

Alyssa was being Possesed by Zecchia and had entered the Den.

"Hey Humans" Zecchia went and grabbed the drink from the Bar, clearly making a mess.

"No not again. Please stop" Hamish said disgusted as he made Zecchia a drink.

"Yum! delicious!" Zecchia gulped the whole drink.

"Okay how did this happen?" Randall looked around the room, confused as to how Zecchia managed to posses Alyssa.

"That human Alyssa she was getting her memory back but what you humans didn't know was that i came back with her" Zecchia laughted.

"How come we didn't notice?" Jack asked.

"Because you humans are dumb and stupid. And i can't believe i'm back in this shithole again" Zecchia spoke in disgust.

"You mean like?" Randall asked.

"This earth dumby" Zecchia complained as she took a sip of vodlka and drank it.

"Disgusting" Hamish said as he looked at her.

"I was bored and so i didn't show myself until now. But i'm here in Alyssa's body which means something went wrong" Zecchia took a bite of a cherry and then spat it out.

"How?" Jack looked at Zeechia.

"When you used the Vade Maecum" Randall turned his head and Jack turned his back to look at Randall.

"So this is your fault, i knew this would happen if you brought Alyssa back to life" Hamish pointed his finger at Jack.

"I know - i know i messed up but we will figure it out" Jack spoke nervously.

"You are all screwed!" Zecchia laughted evily.

"How in control of Alyssa are you?" Jack turned his head to face Zecchia.

"Fifty - Fity She'll be back soon" Zecchia gulped a big drink and drank it.

"or now.... Dormi" Jack used the blade and cut his hand as he went and used the incantation on Zecchia.

Zecchia fell onto the floor. A few minutes later Alyssa woke up.

"What happened?" Alyssa opened her eyes.

"You were being possesed by Zecchia" Randall told her.

"Right the demon" Alyssa placed her hand on her head that she had had banged onto the counter when she had woken up.

"We're going to fix this" Jack walked closer to Alyssa.

"You know it was the weirdest thing as today as soon as Zecchia possessed me. I don'r know if it was Zecchia demon powers or what but my memory of what happened the day i died had come back. All of it" Alyssa told the boys.

"Your memory is back!" Jack smiled as he hugged her.

"You remember everything?" Hamish asked.

"Everything, including.... when were you going to tell me Jack that Gabrielle was the one that killed me!" Alyssa was fustrated and demanded an answer.

Everyone advoided eye contact.

"Yeah Jack when were you going to tell her?" Hamish said sarcastically.

"Yeah Jack when were you going to tell me?" Alyssa asked.

"I was, it just never came up" Jack tried to look away from her.

"So Gabrielle killed me, great heads up Jack" she rolled her eyes at him.

"Well technically she was possesed by midnight so really it was midnight who did it" Jack admitted.