𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬, 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

'What's so important about this weapon you seek?' Jack asked curiously.

'Wouldn't you like to know' Ben said smirking.

'Actually yeah we would' Hamish asked, the look of fear had entered his blood stream.

'You will understand but not now, all in due time My friends' Ben smiled up at them.

'For now we should make a compromise but you will be talking to my friends and my friend daniel over here is the right person to talk to about.'

'This is a party after all and I dont miss a good party!' Ben said as we went to grab a drink from the bar.

'Okay right, daniel come into my office' Vera said.

'With pleasure'

'Like I said Gabby this isn't over' Daniel said before he went into Vera's office.

'Never said it was' Gabrielle rolled her eyes at him.

Benjamin vine had a plan up his sleeve and he would take full control and action over it, all in due time. For now he would enjoy the party. No one knows this but him and Gabrielle have a long history together and at this party right now is the first time that they have seen each other in seven years. He knew with everyone around that she would have a calm reaction and surprise to him being there. But when they are alone he knows that he is still her weak spot and he will take advantage of that.

'So if we are to be allies we should be friends. I know Vera already said your names but i have not got the best memory even if it was like 10 seconds ago so please introduce yourselves to me' Ben asked as he approched the gang.

'I'm Hamish Duke, leader of the Knights of St Christopher '

'I'm Jack Morton'

'Randall Carpio'

'Nicole'

'Lilith'

Gabrielle hesitated, she had to introduce herself or they would find out that they actually know each other.

'Gabrielle Dupres'

'Well it's nice to meet you all. I'm sure we are going to be very good friends' Ben smiled as we grabbed his drink and walked away, sitting on the couch smiling.

'He's weird' Randall said with a disgusted look on his face.

𝑴𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.....

Gabrielle is standing up as she is grabbing a appetizer that is on the tray, one of the acolytes is serving. As she grabs it she notices that Ben had just appeared and he grabbed a appetizer.

( Apple is one of the appetizer's)

He quietly whispered to her, making sure nobody heard them.

'Hello Gabrielle, fancy seeing you here.' Ben said as he took a bite of the apple.

'I could say the same thing for you. What are you doing here, what happened? I thought you were going to come within the next three weeks, I didn't expect you to come this early' Gabrielle whole body was slightly shaking, the nerves and anxiety was flowing through her.

'And I was but I decided to come early to surprise you. Besides you tried to stop me from coming by trying to tell my men to make me not come. Three weeks to you was too soon apparently. Doesn't matter anyway as I'm here now' Ben smirked as he took a giant bite of the apple.

'Why am I even surprised. Of course you did it for me, you did it because you want what I have isn't it?' Gabrielle asked.
'Yes that is true but that's not all the reason. I missed you Gabby' Ben gave her a fake smile.