𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Randall and Gabrielle were in the woods. Randall was stroking Gabrielle's hair, comforting her as she laid her faced on his chest. When she removed her face from his chest her eyes were filled with tears. Randall looked straight into Gabrielle's eyes and could see sadness in her eyes, he hated seeing this side of her. He wants Nothing more than to help her and to make her feel safe, protect her.

Gabrielle looked into Randall's eyes and said " I- I killed her its all m-my fault." She said crying.

'No, its not your fault its Midnight's' He said cupping her face with his hands.

'But I could have- no I should've fought him. Maybe if I did then Alyssa would still be alive' she said looking down.

'You were possessed by midnight, there is no way that you could have prevented that. Its not your fault, your innocent in this' Randall said contentedly, hoping Gabrielle would come to terms.

'No I'm not. As much as Alyssa really did piss me off at times I would have never killed her. She loved Jack and now that she is gone he is going to come for me and I get it because I deserve it. Its my fault, all if this is nobody's fault but my own and I have to live with that for the rest of my life.' She said trying to wipe her tears away.

'Would you stop! Stop it! Stop blaming yourself. Its not your fault its midnights, he is responsible for all of it' Randall said annoyed.

'But you don't have to go through this alone, I'm here for you Gabrielle; always' He said as he reached out and held her hand.

'Really? even if may seem like I'm the worst person ever after this. If I do something wrong will you walk away?" She said curiously.

'That's impossible, I could never walk away. When I'm with you I see the real Gabrielle, the one who is good enough and the one whos honest. The one I care about' Randall smiled.

'And Jack well he's going to come for me. I don't think he would like you protecting someone or being close to someone who took the life of his ex girlfriend.' She said distantly.

'Well Jack can try to come for you all he wants, but he won't because I wont let him.' He smirked.

'Are you willing to loose the friendship you have with him for me?" Gabrielle looked right into his eyes.

'Well that's a risk that I willingly to take cause I would do anything for you. Jack is going to have to get through me first if he wants to go after you' He said with a smile that would have lit up the whole forest.

Gabrielle leaned over and hugged Randall, Randall hugged back softly rubbing her back.

Then gabby released the hug as she noticed something was off she noticed a bag and pointed it out to Randall.

'Randall what is that? Gabrielle questioned.

'Oh erm its nothing' he said, nervously.

'Don't you lie to me Carpio" she stepped out and saw what seemed to be a dead body. Her eyes widened.

'Kepler....

'What the hell did you do?' Gabrielle asked, curious.

'Look I know it may seem bad but look I -

'Seem bad? Randall its bad. I cant believe you would-

'Look before u project onto me just hear me out okay" Randall grabbed Gabrielle's hand.

'Two minutes Carpio. Go on' she said, still shaking.

'Okay so you know how we got Lilith back' Randall looked down.