𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟑 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟓

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓......

'The gate will open and a new world will begin when the knife connects with him. A legacy and world will be changed or be destroyed' Vera said reading the marks from Gabrielle and Jacks's arms.

'Message from hell' Lilith said.

'You all are so screwed!' Alyssa drake entered the temple.

'Alyssa drake' Vera lifted her eyebrows up.

'Hey' Alyssa said.

'Are you the real Alyssa now or Zecchia?' Jack asked.

'What do you think?' Alyssa said sarcastically.

'Zecchia' he rolled his eyes at her.

'Duh' she laughted.

'I thought you binded her' Vera was outraged.

'We forgot' Jack put his arms up in the air for defense.

'Great Jack' Gabrielle turned her head to face him.

'We were busy and where were you, you didn't even come to the den?' Jack asked, not understanding why he was always the one to blame.

'I was busy and you could have done it without me' Gabrielle complained.

'Anyway, don't worry grand magus we will deal with it' He said.

'You better' Vera waved goodbye to them.

'We need to talk' Randall grabbed Gabrielle by the arm, he then let go when she walked in front of him.

They looked at each other seriously as Gabrielle rolled her eyes and then she walked to stand next to Lilith as they all walked back to the Den.

Jack grabbed Zecchia to tag along as well.

𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻

There was awkard silence in the air.

'Aye Morton can you let gio, i can walk by myself. I'm not a child... not even human' Zecchia smirked, annoyed.

'Well you are possessing the body of my ex so i can't really let you go anywhere' Jack was not amused by the conversation that he was having with Zecchia.

'Ugh, you still hung up on that' Zecchia rolled it's eyes.

'What' he said.

'I have acess to Alyssa's mind. Really annoying at times' Zecchia was walking faster and faster within every moment.

'If it was anyone else i wouldn't bother' Jack moved his hair out of the way as he was still holding Zecchia by his arm.

'God, you humans and your feelings, so disgusting. And love, don't get me started on that, disgusting' Zecchia made an uncmfortable face.

'Wow' Hamish said.

'Don't interrupt me!' Zecchia yelled at Hamish.

'Sorry' Hamish was taken aback.

'Love is the most powerful and weakest thing for humans. Love makes you strong so you stay alive but too much of it can hurt and kill you in many ways more than one' Zecchia laughted as it skipped around the forest.

'Not wrong' Gabrielle untooked her hair that was behind her ear.

Gabrielle, Lilith and Randall were all walking in the same line.

Randall gave her a look.

'What, why are you looking at me like that?' Gabrielle was annoyed, noticing that he was looking at her.