𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

'Gabrielle you got some nerve showing up here after what you did to Alyssa' Jack said in rage as he began to go towards her, to which by then Gabrielle stood up and went forwards to Jack.

'Woah hold on Jack think about what you are doing. Gabrielle didn't do anything, it wasn't her fault she was possessed by midnight!' Randall said as he stood in front of Gabrielle, against Jack, baking him away so that he would not hurt Gabrielle.

'Bullshit!' Jack said in anger as he pushed Randall out the way to get towards Gabrielle.

'Dude STOP!' Randall tried to get his friend to calm down and stop so that he wouldn't go for Gabrielle but he wouldn't listen.

'Of course you would be on your girlfriends side, but she killed Alyssa' Jack said in rage and he went up to Gabrielle and grabbed her by the throat, Randall was about to intervene when Gabrielle said something.

'Do it. I dare you but let me ask you. Tell me that you have never once killed anyone because if so then you must be relieved and happy. But what will killing me do, it is not going to bring her back. Yes I killed her and yes I'm so sorry but I never wanted this because I know how much she means to you. I never wanted to be a werewolf, I just always wanted to belong somewhere. I was possessed by midnight' Gabrielle moaned as Jack was holding her by the throat and you can see the pain in her eyes. He then finally after some hesitation, he let go of her.

'Look I'm mad at you and I really want to destroy you to pieces you little sh-

'But you are going to have to get through me first. Because no one hurts my girlfriend when she didn't even do anything' Randall said as he went forwards up in Jacks face.

'You are on her side! Your serious. Randall I thought we were bestfriends practially like brothers' Jack said in anger.

'I am but you should be the one to undertand her than most, after all you were posessed too when you killed someone. So you can't blame her anymore for Alyssa.

'Give me a reason not to' Jack stated.

'I love her Jack more than I ever thought I could love anyone' Randall smiled at Gabrielle who was behind him.

'Yes she has maybe not been the best person in the past but she has changed. I saw a glimpse of the real person she is, the one who always hides. That version of Gabrielle is the one I fell in love with. And if you just get the chance to get to know her better then maybe you can understand that she is a good person too' Randall said as he went over and put his arm over Gabrielle.

' I can't believe you Randall you-

'Hey sorry to intervene but I have been with you guys for like five hours and not once did you tell me why Gabrielle had blood on her or what had happened' Nicole played with her hands.

'Randall thought I should be the one to tell you. I was going to tell you I just didn't know, it was only a matter of time until everyone finds out. I mean Vera already knows' Gabrielle sighs.

'Vera knows. So I'm the last person to know' Nicole questioned.

'Well no. The Gnostic Council do not, they don't know about a lot of things' Randall smirked.

'I'm sorry Gabrielle. It must have been hard for you' Nicole said as she went to her side and gave her a shoulder hug.

'Thanks, Niki' Gabrielle smiled up at her, happy to have a friend like her.

'Oh give me a break' Jack said annoyed.

'Say it' Gabrielle demanded as she looked up at Jack.

'Say what' Jack acted even more annoyed than ever before.