𝑨𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒂'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻

"Where am i? What happened?" She said looking confused as she looked at all of them, not understanding where she was, what she was doing - or what was going on.

"YOUR BACK" Jack screamed with Joy as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

They all looked at her and then back at Jack. Alyssa was alive again, it had worked. But they all knew even if Jack was afraid to admit it but that Alyssa coming back alive again would mean nothing but chaos and horror. Life as we know it will never be the same again. This would add more problems than they already had before.

"Wait what's going? why are you all looking at me like that?" Alyssa asked noticing they all were looking at her.

"Alyssa do you remember anything that happened to before you woke up?" Hamish asked.

"Not that i know of, all though there is this image of a werewolf attacking me but still nope i don't remember all i remember is i was about to leave the temple. Wait why am i covered in blood, did someone kill me?" Alyssa asked, curious.

"Yeah about that you see-

Randall placed his hand around Hamish's mouth to stop him from talking.

"Nope we don't know anything" Randall said as he pulled Gabrielle behind him.

"Oh, Jack what's going on?" Alyssa turned to face him.

"I will explain everything but let's get you cleaned up first" He said as he walked away with Alyssa to her place and helped to clean her up.

Gabrielle, Randall and Hamish were still in the forest.

"Okay what the hell?" Hamish said as he looked at Randall and Gabrielle.

"Don't worry we'll figure it out" Gabrielle said.

"Will we? because Jack just ressurected Alyssa and who knows what he had to do to bring her back and on top of that we have the oracle society to deal with" Hamish was stressing out.

"I knew this would happen, this is what happens when we don't communicate and work together" Randall told him.

"And you don't have to worry about the Oracle Society. I'm dealing with it. So trust me" Gabrielle sighted, as she smiled at them both.

"Vera is going to bloody murder us!" Hamish yelled.

"She actually can't she has no magic" Gabrielle twirled her hair.

"Thanks for the reminder!" Hamish glared at her.

"Don't get mad at me, Jack was the one who decided to ressurect his toxic ex girlfriend" Gabrielle defended herself.

"I know but you are also to blame because you helped him to clear the evidence" Hamish said, outraged.

"If you were in the same position then you would do the same thing" Gabrielle folded her arms as she stared at him.

"No i wouldn't. I would have said no" Hamish looked at her sternly.

"Not my fault!" Gabrielle frowned at him.

Hamish grunted.

"Look all we can do is just hope for the best that nothing goes wrong. It's all we can do" Gabrielle moved her hair out of the way as she looked at them both.

"So you expect us to trust Jack. He's doesn't even know what he's doing" Hamish said annoying.

"Neither do we so let's just all relax and see where it takes us" Gabrielle tilted her head.