𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓.....

'But what does it have to do with you almost destroying Lilith's hide?' Jack questioned as he took one gulp of his drink and then put it down.

'You all were planning to bring Lilith back' Gabrielle announced.

'So?' Randall said, confused.

'Who the hell are you all?' Hamish watched as they all turned to face him.

'Well wouldn't you like to know' A tall man who seemed to be the member or leader of the institution had a large grin on his face and a tall cane that had a dark brown and silver symbol on it which was the same symbol that was on all of their robes.

Shock had evaded the room. Hamish knew that these people coming would only mean one thing..... trouble and chaos will arise.

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.....

'Yes actually, who the hell are you people?' Hamish said confused as he looked at Vera who did not seem amused by this.

'We are just friends with the order trying to re connect and work together. Nothing more' the tall man with the cane smirked.

'Lies. The Order and the Oracle society have not been friends in centuries. So i have no idea what you are talking about.' Vera folded her arms, concerned on what the path would look like for the order.

'True but you see there was a time when the Oracle society was part of the order. Though back then there wasn't a Oracle Society but only one, The Hermetic Order Of The Blue Rose Society. We all were friends centuries ago, all fallen into just one society and doing good in the world. Fighting evil.' the tall man and his followers directed their attention up at Vera, hoping that she would listen to what they have to say.

'Cut to the chase. What is it you want?' Vera questioned, annoyed at them for wasting her time as she has better things to be doing.

'Oh from you? The Order. That's sweet but there isn't anything that we want from you' the tall man chuckled flaky at both Vera and Hamish.

'Then why are you here?' Hamish interrupted, folding his arms as he was rather confused to be quite honest.

'We don't want anything from you. However there is something that we would like to require from one of your members of The Order. An item actually, a weapon. It used to belong to us many centuries ago and so we would just like it back.' the tall man folded his hands together, taking on pride like he thought he was smarter than everyone in this room.

'I'm sorry but i don't know of any weapon that any of my students may have. If they had it don't you think i would know it by now' Vera stated.

'What's so important about the weapon anyway?' Hamish questioned as he got closer to where the tall man was standing.

'I ensure you that it is very important that we have it as our leader of The Oracle Society needs it. As you see centuries the Order took the weapon from us during a war and they never gave it to us back. And well our leader has a family legacy was to be part of the Oracle Society and so his father failed on the mission on getting the weapon back just like all of his ancestors before him. But our leader was different and so our leader made it his mission to finally get the weapon back from the one family who stole it from us. That family was actually the one who have a legacy to protect the weapon from us just like all their ancestors before.' the tall man winked at the both of them and gave them both a devilish like smile.

'Wait so you are not the leader?' Hamish asked, confused.

'Oh, no I am not. I'm one of his followers. Only here to do the task that he sent for me to do and that is to give the Order a special message' The tall man smirked underneath his breathe.