𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

Vera explains to the Gnostic Council on how her magic was taken from her.

"During the war with praxis who without their leader are powerless my magic was stolen from me by Alyssa. She wanted a world full of free magic and when that happened she died. I spent many months, many nights finding a way to undo what Alyssa had done. I did it with the help of the werewolves but i am powerless now" Vera told the Gnostic Council.

"You know i can just do the ritual again" Alyssa said as she turned to face Vera.

"You do that and the apocalypse will begin and besides we have bigger issues Miss Drake" Vera said.

"Speaking of issues i say give me back my magic" Vera insisted.

"Hell no" Alyssa turned away from her.

Vera sighed.

"A grand magus without her magic is not fit to run this place or the people within it" a member of the Gnostic Council said.

"Yes i know b-

"But yet you lied to us that you had magic when you didn't" He said, looking directly at her.

"I have what it takes to still run this pla-

"It is clear as day until you get your magic back, you are not fit to be grand magus of this place and a new grand magus will be appointed for the time being. We will bring this information to the adepti" Ziering moved closer with his cane as he announced it to the whole room.

"Ziering, we are friends come on. You can't find a better grand magus that me" Vera was afraid that this was going to happen, she always wanted to be grand magus and now it was being taken from her.

"From this moment on you are no longer grand magus, not until your magic is back. I'm sorry Vera but i have to do this, it's the rules" Ziering said.

Another member of the Gnostic Council looked at Randall and pointed at him.

"HIM! HE KILLED KEPLER! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" a member of the Gnostic Council said.

"AGREE!" Another member of the Council said and they all came rushing at once to him but Ziering and Vera stopped them by getting in front of them.

"Not so fast, hear him out first" Ziering said.

"I just wanted to get Lilith back. I needed her, we all did. The spell required a powerful witch to be sacrificed so i chose Kepler. I did what i had to do and i'm sorry you don't agree with that. Kill me if you will. But looking back i don't regret it and i would do it again in a heartbeat" Randall admitted.

Gabrielle knows that Randall is saying it in the most platonic way that he can but deep down she believes that he is just admitting to the fact that he is still in love with Lilith. She just hopes that she is wrong.

"I understand but do you know what we do to people who have killed our leader?" a member of the Gnostic Council said.

"Give them a reward for saving the world multiple times" Randall lightly laughted.

"No we kill them as punishment" the man sneered at him.

Hamish stood up in front of them and transformed into his werewolf hide as the Gnostic Council were on the verge of attacking Randall and Hamish was not going to stand for this, he was their leader and he needed to protect one of his knights.

Gabrielle saw the Gnostic Council pull out their weapons and she knew that she had to do something as this could get messy.

Gabrielle grabbed a knife blade from her back poket and sliced her hands, blood dripped down slowly as it normally does when you are about to perfrom a sacrafical spell.

"𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒔" Gabrielle spoke the enchantment as she looked at them.

Gabrielle had used a controlment spell, she had stopped the Gnostic Council from moving and now had complete control over them.

"I wouldn't if i were you because you need him. We have already lost way too many members of the order already and we can't loose any more. You need him and us. After all do you really want to make an enemy of the werewolf pack... again" Gabrielle still had her hand out as she was performing the spell.

Gabrielle lowered the spell.

"He deserves to be punished, in fact just right now so do you after performing that spell on the Gnostic Council. Very brave you are" the tall blonde haired man was touching his throat as because of the spell it felt like he was choking.

"Not this way. Then you would do the same thing that Randall did" Gabrielle tried her hardest to persuade them.

"Fine. Mr Carpio punishment instead will be that he will do something for us and that something is that when you all have decided on what to do with the demons then we will lure them out by using Mr Carpio as bate. And during that we will perform a spell or something to get rid of the demons. As after all demons love human flesh espcially one with an old werewolf hide's heart" the blonde man smirked at them, acting like he cared a damn about them when in reality he didn't.

"But he could die" Nicole interrupted the conversation.

"Exactly. Fair is fair right" He smiled and started to walk away with the rest of the Gnostic Council.

"When you figure out where these demons have been coming from and you have figure out a way to stop more from coming then reach out to us so we can fix this demon mess of yours. And also Vera you have five days to pack up your things at the office before we will grant a new Grand magus. Don't worry you will still be part of the order but you will not be Grand Magus any longer. Goodbye everyone" Ziering waved goodbye as the rest of the Gnostic Council followed him from behind as they made their way out of the temple.

"Grand Magus" Nicole looked at Vera.

"Yes Nicole" Vera moved her head upward, yawning. Vera was really fed up with the situation and with the Knights not listening to her because this wouldn't be happening if the Knights would have listened, mainly if Jack would have listened to her about the consequences that ressurecting Alyssa and the Vade Maecum would do.

Because of that they all have to live with the consequences of it all.

"What are we going to do?" Nicole asked.

"Fix our mistakes. Most of them at least" Vera looked at them all with a dissapointed look in her face at all of them but especially her top student and the one she had favoured more than any, Jack Morton.

They needed to fix their mistakes before they became too big and out of their control and they needed to do it quickly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AHHH I'M BACK!!! Sorry for not uploading in so long. But anyway ALYSSA IS RESSURECTED! SHE IS BACK! This is going to be an interesting journey that is for sure. There is only one thing to say and that is HELL. Yep you heard me, soon our beloved characters will journey through Hell - Pandamonian. I can't waitt :) 🥰🥰

Anyway, happy reading and don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment for more chapters like these!!

- Jen xo