𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟑 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟒

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓.....

"We can explain" the werewolves and Vera all said at once.

"You better so let's start with why are there demons in the temple?" a tall man in the Gnostic Council said, his face was serious.

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬

"Ziering we can explain" Vera folded her hands together, nervously she began to tell him to the best of her abilities.

"Something in the temple went wrong and demons have started to show up and they started showing up from yesterday afternoon but we don't know where they are coming from but we are trying to fix it" the grand magus told him.

"I understand but you call this trying to fix it. By just casting a barrier spell around them. That won't hold them Vera and you know it" He turned his head and what he saw was Alyssa drake beside Jack Morton.

"Well we have to try something" Vera said.

"Demons don't appear unless you have gone against humanity and nature. Which tells me that you have something to do with this" He said.

"Look we all make mistakes an-

"Stop covering for your wolves again Vera. Now fess up" He looked at her seriously.

"It was me, im the reason. I ressurected Alyssa drake and all the demons came back with her" Jack said, admitting to the truth.

"Alyssa drake, alive. How is that possible? the only way that you could have done that which means you defied against nature and must have killed someone to bring her back. Nothing can bring back the dead unless you.... you bonded or used the Vade maecum" the necromancer stomped his foot in outrage.

"Like father like son" He looked at Jack with disgust.

"I am nothing like my father!" Jack was horrified that someone would make that judgement about him.

"No, well your actions say otherwise" He said.

"I did it to bring her back" Jack said.

"And here we are now. Look i'm not going to punish you because the people you killed were random, still not ethical but they were random and nobody important. However you will help get rid of the demons as after all this is all happening because of you. Because seriously couldn't you like get another girlfriend as we wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't ressurect her" Ziering placed his hands onto his face and then looked at Jack, he didn't understand Jack and he didn't understand the soft spot that Vera had for 'her wolves'.

"That's what we have been trying to say. You know Jack this all wouldn't be happening if you just experienced dating other people" Randall pointed his finger at Randall.

"Wow Randall" Jack rolled his eyes.

"No i'm being serious this is all your fault. Why did you have be dumb enough and try to ressurect her. I just don't get it!" Randall nudged Jack's arm.

"You don't get it man, i love her and when you love someone you don't walk away from them" Jack turned to look at Randall as he turned in his direction and they were now facing each other.

"I don't think you even know what love his because Jack right there that person that you have been trying to get back she is not it Jack. Your entire relationship is toxic. You should have ended it as soon as you had the chance. It's draning you buddy so this can't be good for you" Randall was worried about his friend.