27: The news

"Citizens had reported noises coming from their neighbouring buildings." The news reported stood in front of old buildings, behind a line which said 'police'.
"When the heroes arrived, the buildings were left with traces of a murder. More word has to get out, but the police guesses this was a building used by villains. Wherever these villains are now—"

A cop yelled in the background and the reporter turned before turning the camera.
In the distance someone opened a window, calling out, "I found the bodies!"

"Breaking news!" The reported said a bit to excitedly, "More bodies have been found—"

"Sir, we're asking you to keep your distance," someone said from behind the camera.

The reported kept on talking before they practically got pushed aside.

Nezu paused the tv with a satisfied smile.
He recognised that lock, on that door. The cops had had to use the windows to get to that part of the complex, but that lock would have been opened by a specific picture. A specific red eye. It was probably why Chisaki changed Rui's eye colour back, so he could get in.
Fortunately he didn't succeed in the last part.

Putting away his stuff for the day, Nezu could only wonder where Rui was now. He knew she had learned a bit to much about travelling realities, it didn't look like she was having fun anymore, so it seemed like she wouldn't do much irresponsible again.

Nezu leaned back, sipped his tea and sighed.
Time for some peaceful chess.

Rui stood in Tatarus.
She didn't move as she looked All for One straight in his eyes, or well, where they were supposed to be.

"I need you to transfer a quirk."
Rui was done with it. She had done what she needed to, so now she just wanted to give it away.

All for One smiled, his lips curling up a bit too much.
"That can be arranged..."

The end
—Waffle
(A possible part two coming out soon? But it will be kind of a different story, you'll see if I decide to publish it)